• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Trial by jury(Interacial)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

legalbegal

What is the name of your state?VIRGINIA.My civil rites were violated because mother of my children never reported payments,we went to court and she admitted to fraud.I was found guilty never had a chance to bring lawyer to court to show tax records,medical insurance.Why would I need those things if she admitted to guilt?My rites were violated because I never got a fair trial,and she didnt get a punishment at all.Who enforces fraud law?Only way to get a fair trial is by jury,but how do you get a trial by jury?If you cant bring evidence,what is the judge for?

You Are Guilty

legalbegal said:
What is the name of your state?VIRGINIA.My civil rites were violated because mother of my children never reported payments,we went to court and she admitted to fraud.I was found guilty never had a chance to bring lawyer to court to show tax records,medical insurance.Why would I need those things if she admitted to guilt?My rites were violated because I never got a fair trial,and she didnt get a punishment at all.Who enforces fraud law?Only way to get a fair trial is by jury,but how do you get a trial by jury?If you cant bring evidence,what is the judge for?
What?

(Although asking to post in English might be a stretch for a layperson, I don't think it'll be a problem for the LegalBagel here).

rmet4nzkx

How did this violate your civil rights not "rites"?
Due process is different that CIVIL RIGHTS.
Did you appear at the trial?
What did you attorney say or do?
Since there is a warrent out for your arest you might consult with a criminal defense attorney, they should be able to answer your questions.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">