• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

not that this matters much now

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? Kansas

I was adopted by my step-father when I was 12. (I am now 51). when my bio-father came back to Kansas, I was 18 and he left some papers with me. Well, I kept them and tried to build a relationship with bio-dad. he passed away in 88.

Recently I received some papers from my mother and found my adoption papers. My bio-dads signature does not match the signature on the severance papers. What does this do to the adoption? Is it legal? The signature does not match anyone I know.

For your information, I CHOOSE to live in my moblie home. It is very cost effective when you are on disability. I don't use drugs and I don't drink. I doubt IAAL, that your living arrangements are any better than mine. what lousy parents you must of had to make you so bitter over someone that's happy and loving. Hmmm, makes me wonder. You must be related to my late husband.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

ongoingvoni said:
I doubt IAAL, that your living arrangements are any better than mine.

My response:

Really? You doubt me?

Sweetheart, let me enlighten you. I'm a Stanford Law graduate, and have been in private practice for 25 years. As a matter of fact, I'm the Senior Partner of my law firm. Last year, the law firm grossed over 14 million dollars (you'll notice that I spelled it out for you).

But, you're right. My "living arrangements" aren't very good. I guess I'll just have to put up with eating my Filet Mignon dinner, Ceasar salad (with real egg) and Cabernet wine, tonight for dinner on my black Italian marble dinner table - - while watching T.V.!! Later, I'll have a big 40 ouncer, just like your old man!!

Would you like to know the square footage of my "trailer"? To give you some idea, my bathroom is bigger than your bedroom.

IAAL

P.S. There's not one iota of aluminum in my house. Can you say the same?

I may not have your bank account or "perks" and if you are a good example of someone that does have all of that, I don't want to either. I can not turn my back on someone that needs advice or help. I am not a bitter, prejudiced ass hole like you. I am, or was before I got sick, a registered nurse so I do have an education. But unlike you, I am a loving caring person and I don't rely on what I have to make me happy. I don't have to have marble and your filet whatever makes me barf. Just like seeing your name here does. So your firm made money last year. big deal! look at the hero.......nothing but a bitter ole jerk, who has to make everyone miserable to make himself feel better.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Mmmmmmmmmm!

Just finished dinner. By the way, how was your Spaghetti-O's?

IAAL

P.S. You wish you were me, don't you? Of course you do! Then, you wouldn't have to put up with that louse you call a husband. Well, back to my Plasma T.V. and "Nancy Grace"!

Me? want you? keep dreaming. My hubby is 10 times the man you'll ever be. Oh btw, I didn't have speghetti-o's for dinner. never buy them. I cook from scratch. I have a real man, what would I want with one that can only pretend to be?

rmet4nzkx

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

Really? You doubt me?

Sweetheart, let me enlighten you. I'm a Stanford Law graduate, and have been in private practice for 25 years. As a matter of fact, I'm the Senior Partner of my law firm. Last year, the law firm grossed over 14 million dollars (you'll notice that I spelled it out for you).

But, you're right. My "living arrangements" aren't very good. I guess I'll just have to put up with eating my Filet Mignon dinner, Ceasar salad (with real egg) and Cabernet wine, tonight for dinner on my black Italian marble dinner table - - while watching T.V.!! Later, I'll have a big 40 ouncer, just like your old man!!

Would you like to know the square footage of my "trailer"? To give you some idea, my bathroom is bigger than your bedroom.

IAAL

P.S. There's not one iota of aluminum in my house. Can you say the same?
I'm soooo hungry, yummmy, I love Filet Mignon, rare, uhmmm but can we make that a Zin from the Valley of the Moon? I have long red hair :))) :))) :)
Does that BIG bathroom have a BIG tub and lots of candles? ;)

Veronica1228

ongoingvoni said:
Me? want you? keep dreaming. My hubby is 10 times the man you'll ever be. Oh btw, I didn't have speghetti-o's for dinner. never buy them. I cook from scratch. I have a real man, what would I want with one that can only pretend to be?
Read IAAL's post again. He didn't say that you want him, he said that you want to BE him.

Believe me if it came to women members on this site that want IAAL you would have to get in line!!! ;)

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

rmet4nzkx said:
I'm soooo hungry, yummmy, I love Filet Mignon, rare, uhmmm but can we make that a Zin from the Valley of the Moon? I have long red hair :))) :))) :)
Does that BIG bathroom have a BIG tub and lots of candles? ;)

My response:

"Tubs" are found in trailers. Mine is a whirlpool/bath. Can you just feel those jets? My shower, just in case you were wondering, has four, count 'em, four shower heads - - one above, and one at groin level. Same on the other side. Makes you hot just thinkin' 'bout it!

IAAL

O

Obnoxious1

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

"Tubs" are found in trailers. Mine is a whirlpool/bath. Can you just feel those jets? My shower, just in case you were wondering, has four, count 'em, four shower heads - - one above, and one at groin level. Same on the other side. Makes you hot just thinkin' 'bout it!

IAAL
I find no shame in admitting that I have bathroom envy :D

O

Obnoxious1

Veronica1228 said:
Read IAAL's post again. He didn't say that you want him, he said that you want to BE him.

Believe me if it came to women members on this site that want IAAL you would have to get in line!!! ;)
I also have to agree with this post. Real women like to be around real men such as IAAL.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">