• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

quit claim forgery

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

willcash

What is the name of your state? Nevada

My wife, Mortgage officer, and Notary forged my name on a quit claim deed and then refinanced our house and took off with the money. What can I do about this problem? :confused: willcash

HomeGuru

willcash said:
What is the name of your state? Nevada

My wife, Mortgage officer, and Notary forged my name on a quit claim deed and then refinanced our house and took off with the money. What can I do about this problem? :confused: willcash

**A: what do you want to do?

Some Random Guy

I hear that there are these people called police officers who handle things like when people take your stuff. Perhaps you can find more info on then using Google.

HomeGuru

ENASNI said:
Isn't there something called the Flibberty Bibberty Idiots... oh I mean the FBI ?

**A: yes,but they tend to not want to get involved in "small" cases like this one. Now if she took the money and joined the Taliban, that would certainly be a different story.

ENASNI

Um

HomeGuru said:
**A: yes,but they tend to not want to get involved in "small" cases like this one. Now if she took the money and joined the Taliban, that would certainly be a different story.
Isn't Bin Laden hiding in Las Vegas, Nevada... thats why we can't find him... he is disguised as a chorus girl and this guy's wife is his mistress... don't you read STAR magazine????

Last edited:

HomeGuru

ENASNI said:
Isn't Bin Laden hiding in Las Vegas, Nevada... thats why we can't find him... he is disguised as a chorus girl and this guy's wife is his mistress... don't you read STAR magazine????

**A: damn it, didn't the CIA tell you to stop talking and giving away security secrets.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">