• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Vacateding never built township road, who can claim ??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ajmom

Vacating of a never built township road, who can claim ??

What is the name of your state? Wisconsin : We have an unmaintained, never constructed township road that is being vacated by our township board. It is now used as a drive way by my neighbors. Road listed in plat is 25 feet across, 1/2 is gravel. my land butts up to it on plat map and I would like to have the footage of the grassy ditch area on my side of property up to the gravel drive that the nighbor uses. neighbor wants all 25 feet. they want to plant trees that would shade my garden and restrict my view. Do I have to pay for this portion of land ? and do I have a right to a portion of this roadway? I would like a legal type letter to give township board of my request if possible. :confused:

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">