• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help - Need legal information

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WandaJune

What is the name of your state? Arkansas

I have a civil rights case but no lawyers will take it. Our last lawyer we had hung up on me when I called, saying we had humiliated him too much at the last trial and he never wants to see us ever again.

I was just wondering just how one becomes a lawyer anyway.
I know that you have to go to some bar and take a test, but is it just any bar? I found one bar here in Little Rock, but I'm not too sure as it's a saloon, not a bar. They said they would give me the lawyer test, but I'm not too sure. Also, do you really have to take the test with your blouse off?

O

Obnoxious1

WandaJune said:
What is the name of your state? Arkansas

I have a civil rights case but no lawyers will take it. Our last lawyer we had hung up on me when I called, saying we had humiliated him too much at the last trial and he never wants to see us ever again.

I was just wondering just how one becomes a lawyer anyway.
I know that you have to go to some bar and take a test, but is it just any bar? I found one bar here in Little Rock, but I'm not too sure as it's a saloon, not a bar. They said they would give me the lawyer test, but I'm not too sure. Also, do you really have to take the test with your blouse off?
Fess up, who got bored and posted this? :D

W

WandaJune

This is Serious

I really need an answer to this as all the lawyers here know us and won't even answer their phones when we call.

We want to appeal my BF's conviction as the judge was prejudiced against christians. Our pastor, Bobby Ray, attempted to cast the demons from the judge during the trial and we think that made him mad at us.

O

Obnoxious1

WandaJune said:
I really need an answer to this as all the lawyers here know us and won't even answer their phones when we call.

We want to appeal my BF's conviction as the judge was prejudiced against christians. Our pastor, Bobby Ray, attempted to cast the demons from the judge during the trial and we think that made him mad at us.
LMAO!

Okay, I'll play. Tell me which county this happened in.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
I'm ahaving a very hard time believing that this is a serious post but on the off chance that it is, the standard answer is that if you can't get a lawyer to take your case, it probably means you don't have one.

W

WandaJune

Pulaski County

Obnoxios1, this happened in Pulaski county.

What happened was me and my BF, Wayne, were walking past an elementary school where apparently they were having recess. Wayne, being an elder in our church, decided to witness to the children.

Well, when he set the dumpster on fire to show them how they would burn in eternal hell, one of the little heathens must have gotten scared. He ran off and must have told a teacher as the police showed up. Wayne, by that time, had been overcome with the spirit and was rolling on the ground speaking in tongues.

Somehow, this was misinterpreted and Wayne got committed to a sanitarium and we are trying to get him out.

We went to court, but the judge ruled against us. Our lawyer was not much help and, in fact, spent much of the trial with his face down in his hands. Now he refuses to help us with an appeal.

O

Obnoxious1

WandaJune said:
Obnoxios1, this happened in Pulaski county.

What happened was me and my BF, Wayne, were walking past an elementary school where apparently they were having recess. Wayne, being an elder in our church, decided to witness to the children.

Well, when he set the dumpster on fire to show them how they would burn in eternal hell, one of the little heathens must have gotten scared. He ran off and must have told a teacher as the police showed up. Wayne, by that time, had been overcome with the spirit and was rolling on the ground speaking in tongues.

Somehow, this was misinterpreted and Wayne got committed to a sanitarium and we are trying to get him out.

We went to court, but the judge ruled against us. Our lawyer was not much help and, in fact, spent much of the trial with his face down in his hands. Now he refuses to help us with an appeal.
This is all perfectly normal for Pulaski County. Next time request Billy Don as your judge, he likes this sort of thing as long as if the spirit hits you or Wayne you slap the judge with the spirit as well.

Don't think of the asylum as a place of detention, think of it as a mission. All of those misguided souls are in need of being bathed in the spirit. Go get 'em tiger. :cool:

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Okay, I'm stunned.

Anyone else want to take this one while I pick my jaw up off the floor?

This has GOT to be a joke.

O

Obnoxious1

cbg said:
Okay, I'm stunned.

Anyone else want to take this one while I pick my jaw up off the floor?

This has GOT to be a joke.
It is a joke, The poster was reading after I asked what county it happened in then left for a little while before responding. If the person had been from Arkansas they would have answered pretty quickly.

Still though, it's a funny story. I'm guessing that ENIASNI was the author? :confused:

Obnoxious1 said:
It is a joke, The poster was reading after I asked what county it happened in then left for a little while before responding. If the person had been from Arkansas they would have answered pretty quickly.

Still though, it's a funny story. I'm guessing that ENIASNI was the author? :confused:
Nah, then the screen name woulda been enujadnaw. :rolleyes:

O

Obnoxious1

tryingtoplease said:
Nah, then the screen name woulda been enujadnaw. :rolleyes:
LMAO! She hasn't responded yet though and she loves wild posts.

W

WandaJune

I don't understand

Why would you think this was a joke?

The reason that I don't respond quickly is that I am at work as a cosmetologist and have to get off the internet when a customer comes in.

It certainly pains me that I come to a site like this, bare my soul, and seek advice and my posting is treated as a joke.

My friend Shawn who lives next door to me in the trailer park told me about the bar exam and all I really wanted to know was if anyone could tell me what bars give the test in the Little Rock area.

racer72

WandaJune must be a member of the Landover Baptist Church. I would post a link but I'm not that cruel. Google is your friend.

O

Obnoxious1

WandaJune said:
Why would you think this was a joke?

The reason that I don't respond quickly is that I am at work as a cosmetologist and have to get off the internet when a customer comes in.

It certainly pains me that I come to a site like this, bare my soul, and seek advice and my posting is treated as a joke.

My friend Shawn who lives next door to me in the trailer park told me about the bar exam and all I really wanted to know was if anyone could tell me what bars give the test in the Little Rock area.
Go to the bar at this address:
(501) 375-4606
400 W Markham St
Little Rock, AR 72201

If they don't like your tata's you might end up in the asylum with Wayne and you can both consider it your mission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">