• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What are my rights?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

Limey

Ok, I rent a house in Los Angeles, month to month. When we first moved in the Landlord promised that his pile of rubbish heaped in the yard, would be moved within "two weeks". TEN months later, I'm still looking at a pile of rubbish in my yard, and he seems to think I'm a public storage facility for his business. What can I do? As I'm getting to the point that this could be a public health issue.

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Limey:
Ok, I rent a house in Los Angeles, month to month. When we first moved in the Landlord promised that his pile of rubbish heaped in the yard, would be moved within "two weeks". TEN months later, I'm still looking at a pile of rubbish in my yard, and he seems to think I'm a public storage facility for his business. What can I do? As I'm getting to the point that this could be a public health issue.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Geez, move the crap yourself or send a letter to L to move it within 10 days. If L does not, move it yourself or hire someone. Send L the bill.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">