• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

crooked?? i think so!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

crabazz531

i live in a housing authority in illinois and recently i had an incident where a girl came to my door threatened me and tried to run me over pulling a car into my yard where kids were playing. i called the cops and she got arrested on 1 count of aggrevated asault and 1 reckless endangerment. i told the office of the housing authority and they told me that if i saw her in the housing authority to call the police that she was not supposed to be here. i had officers tell me the same thing. when she went to jail she snitched on some of the local drug dealers and now the police treat her like shes gold and me like im a criminal. I have called the police and called the police and they have refused to send me an officer and even told me to call back they were busy. the city i live in is known to be primarily racist and she is white and i am asian. i feel that if i were white like she is that they would help me. i have called the mayor and still get no response after promising to find me a solution to this problem. this is not the first incident that she has been in out here where i live and people have been arrested for tresspassing for something as small as walking through and she still runs free. the housing authority tells me that its the polices responsibility to ban her and the mayor and the police have told me its the housing authoritys responsibility .....i am getting no response and the city is treating me like the criminal??? can i sue??

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">