• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

from desperate...to HomeGuru

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

csatsa

I can't thank you enough for the reply. Landlord has released us without a lot of problems. Again...thank you, the peace of mind is appreciated! :D

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by csatsa:
I can't thank you enough for the reply. Landlord has released us without a lot of problems. Again...thank you, the peace of mind is appreciated! :D<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its party time. Yes chalk up a win for the good guys. We hit a home run in the Landlord/Tenant World Series. One down, 99 more to go. Peace Brothers and Sisters.

N

njc

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by csatsa:
I can't thank you enough for the reply. Landlord has released us without a lot of problems. Again...thank you, the peace of mind is appreciated! :D<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He's great isn't he?!

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by njc:
He's great isn't he?!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

njc, like you said on that haystack, I rule the roost. Let me know when you're ready to hit the hay again.

Like I'd say what Britney Spears said, "Oops I did it again"

Don't think I don't know what njc stands for. Like wow man, it's not just cute. A Silicon Valley girl told me. I think she was a 36 C.

A

Always searching

Originally posted by HomeGuru:
njc, like you said on that haystack, I rule the roost. Let me know when you're ready to hit the hay again.

Are ya'all at it again? Every time I see feathers flying, I think it was a hell of a night or a hell of a fight.

Don't think I don't know what njc stands for.

I would bet New Jersey city or since we are talking about farm animals, perhaps it is new Jersey cows. They are the best cows in the world. I had one as a pet many years ago and I named her Betsy...walking down memory lane now.....

I had my own chicken story on the family board tonight. Must be that great air outside making me think of farm life. Night all.

N

njc

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Always searching:

Are ya'all at it again? Every time I see feathers flying, I think it was a hell of a night or a hell of a fight.

Don't think I don't know what njc stands for.

I would bet New Jersey city or since we are talking about farm animals, perhaps it is new Jersey cows. They are the best cows in the world. I had one as a pet many years ago and I named her Betsy...walking down memory lane now.....

I had my own chicken story on the family board tonight. Must be that great air outside making me think of farm life. Night all.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A cow!!! Dang!! I'm thinking HG's "cutest chick in the nest" works better for me!! :)
As for the other statistics...HG who have you been talking to??!! :D

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by njc:
A cow!!! Dang!! I'm thinking HG's "cutest chick in the nest" works better for me!! :)
As for the other statistics...HG who have you been talking to??!! :D

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't have a cow man. Statistics? Hmmm, I forget but I asked for an udder opinion cuz I don't take no bull.

To AS: read my response to njc to find out what njc stands for.

[This message has been edited by HomeGuru (edited October 28, 2000).]

N

njc

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HomeGuru:
Don't have a cow man. Statistics? Hmmm, I forget but I asked for an udder opinion cuz I don't take no bull.

[This message has been edited by HomeGuru
(edited October 28, 2000).]
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
:D Whew! I feel better now! You are udderly fantastic HG!

HomeGuru

[This message has been edited by HomeGuru
(edited October 28, 2000).]
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
:D Whew! I feel better now! You are udderly fantastic HG!
njc, I herd that you were nice and your comments are so mooving.

N

njc

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HomeGuru:
njc, I herd that you were nice and your comments are so mooving.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey HG, you were winning my heart (and other things) and now we are back to "moooooooooving"! That is NOT good! You are ALWAYS supposed to say that our butts don't look too big! NO MATTER WHAT! :)

HomeGuru

Hey HG, you were winning my heart (and other things) and now we are back to "moooooooooving"! That is NOT good! You are ALWAYS supposed to say that our butts don't look too big! NO MATTER WHAT! :)

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oops, I guess I was at the wrong pasture. If I told you you had a nice butt, would you hold it against me? Hens do not have big butts anyway. I am not prejudiced whatsoever. As far as hens are concerned: legs, thighs, breasts are all good. Butts too. The end.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Oh, geez, Homie - - rent a room already, will ya?

Your buddy,

IAAL

------------------
By reading the “Response” to your question or comment, you agree that: The opinions expressed herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE" are designed to provide educational information only and are not intended to, nor do they, offer legal advice. Opinions expressed to you in this site are not intended to, nor does it, create an attorney-client relationship, nor does it constitute legal advice to any person reviewing such information. No electronic communication with "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE," on its own, will generate an attorney-client relationship, nor will it be considered an attorney-client privileged communication. You further agree that you will obtain your own attorney's advice and counsel for your questions responded to herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE."

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I AM ALWAYS LIABLE:
My response:

Oh, geez, Homie - - rent a room already, will ya?

Your buddy,

IAAL

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

IAAL, very funny. Why should I rent a room when I have the entire barn and the farm to fool around in ie. The Rooster's Domain.

Additionally, my barnyard pro oops, recreation activities are protected "WITHOUT PREJUDICE" UCC 1-207.

Yuk yuk yuk, yabba dabba doo and PS 2.

Inside jokes for those readers who are going, WHAT?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

I do enjoy reading you. Thanks for the cluckle . . . oops, I mean "chuckle".

IAAL

------------------
By reading the “Response” to your question or comment, you agree that: The opinions expressed herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE" are designed to provide educational information only and are not intended to, nor do they, offer legal advice. Opinions expressed to you in this site are not intended to, nor does it, create an attorney-client relationship, nor does it constitute legal advice to any person reviewing such information. No electronic communication with "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE," on its own, will generate an attorney-client relationship, nor will it be considered an attorney-client privileged communication. You further agree that you will obtain your own attorney's advice and counsel for your questions responded to herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE."

N

njc

IAAL, very funny. Why should I rent a room when I have the entire barn and the farm to fool around in ie. The Rooster's Domain.

Additionally, my barnyard pro oops, recreation activities are protected "WITHOUT PREJUDICE" UCC 1-207.

Yuk yuk yuk, yabba dabba doo and PS 2.

Inside jokes for those readers who are going, WHAT?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's funny HG! I was going to say the same thing!! The barn provides a little extra ambiance! The aroma of manure, feathers flying! Whew! I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off!! :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">