• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Home up for Sheriff's Sale

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kaylsgram

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania
Our house is in foreclosure and the Sheriff sale is set for July 22nd. We have been told by a representative of the mortgage company that we will be given 30 days to vacate the home after July 22. We have also been told that in order to keep all belongings, we would need to vacate the house by July 22nd. Could someone please tell me what the law is for PA?

JETX

kaylsgram said:
Our house is in foreclosure and the Sheriff sale is set for July 22nd. We have been told by a representative of the mortgage company that we will be given 30 days to vacate the home after July 22. We have also been told that in order to keep all belongings, we would need to vacate the house by July 22nd. Could someone please tell me what the law is for PA?
The 'law' is whatever the new owner says.

HomeGuru

kaylsgram said:
**A: it really does not matter what the law is. What matters is that you need to move and keep all your stuff by the date stated.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">