• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

petition for probate court hearing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Donna Kay

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?California

I am new to this whole forum thing. Bare with me now. I have a matter that I need to petition probate court to hear and make a decision/order on for a creditors claim for payment of promissory notes from decedents estate for which my claim was rejected. I have handled this matter thus far but fear having the burden against an attorney. Although, this is a simple matter for which I easily possess proof of this debt. I am not sure about which forms to petition the matter for the court to render a decision and order allowance for payment. I am well within the time limitation. The notes specifically state that in the case that legal action is required for collection, the attorney's fees and court costs is on them. Help info needed!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">