• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

i couldn't wait for answer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

pkish424

i'm so upset about this i couldn't wait..so, i looked..and yep, there it is..i found a paper plate still wet with the plate....now, can i get in trouble for going thru the garbage bag?.....i'll put it back if i have to and then call police but would rather call them and tell them i found the evidence
thanks again for your help

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pkish424:
i'm so upset about this i couldn't wait..so, i looked..and yep, there it is..i found a paper plate still wet with the plate....now, can i get in trouble for going thru the garbage bag?.....i'll put it back if i have to and then call police but would rather call them and tell them i found the evidence
thanks again for your help
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Call the cops and stop tampering with the evidence.

[This message has been edited by HomeGuru (edited October 30, 2000).]

P

pkish424

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HomeGuru:
Call the cops ans stop tampering with the evidence.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Will do....thank you so much for your help......your a great help to alopt of people...keep up the good work !!!!

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pkish424:
Will do....thank you so much for your help......your a great help to alopt of people...keep up the good work !!!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Preciate the kind words. I will keep up the good work if you promise to be a little more patient in waiting for a response to your post. And refrain from going into peoples garbage. Also use the word paint instead of plate.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">