• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Deed Restrictions/ Front Yard Restrictions - Help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lwinslow29

What is the name of your state? Florida

I have a boat on the side of my house. The HOA says it must be in rear. But according to the Deed Restrictions it says...."TV Dishes, storage sheds, and swimming pools shall be installed only in the rear yard as well as RV's, trailers, boats, boats on trailers and other vehicles may not be parked or placed on lot closer to the street than a line across the lot at the frontmost wall of the dwelling." This is the only statement refering to having a boat in the deed restrictions; and it is in the "Front Yard Restrictions" section. If I have my boat parked on the side of my house in front of my back yard fence but behind the front most line of the dwelling;am I in compliance? In addition; My garage is actually the closest frontmost hall but is it part of the dwelling. I have been told yes and no? I am still behind the other frontmost wall but I would still like to get clarification? My garage is in front of my house and it is attatched :confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">