• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

eviction rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

tjsskatepark

I am leasing a building to run my business out of and my landlord said he was going to evict me today, for being 30 days behind on my rent,i need to know if he has to send me certified notice or can it be a note that he left me?can he keep my equipment that is in the building? how much notice does he have to give me?

------------------
biddy

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tjsskatepark:
I am leasing a building to run my business out of and my landlord said he was going to evict me today, for being 30 days behind on my rent,i need to know if he has to send me certified notice or can it be a note that he left me?can he keep my equipment that is in the building? how much notice does he have to give me?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The answers should all be in your written lease agreement. Since you are considered a commercial tenant, residential L/T laws do not apply. Therefore you best pay up or negotiate something fast with L.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">