• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bottle over my head

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

shrek45

What is the name of your state? Minnesota

Hello, i am 18 and i have a probem/question. my story is kind of long so please bear with me.

Last night started out like any other Friday. I went to My buddies (i'll call him N) apartment with my friends ( C and A) N's girl was there to (K) i had brought about 3/4th's a liter of Grey goose so i could get drunk. anyway the night started and we just chilled out and played video games and listened to music. well N got a call from a friend in the adjacent apartment buliding (M, and its M apartment). and we all decided to go over there. On the way over i was clearly drunk, as i was stumbling and couldnt walk to straight. we get there and there all lots more underage drinking going on, 16-17 yr old girls puking, so i assumed it was near the end of the party (it being 1 am and all)

I grab a Smirnov (sp?) black ice and chill. This girl comes over and we start talking. she was in my after school class a few weeks back so i kind of knew her. anyway we talk for a little bit and we end up looking through me phone and i comment on some guy having 4 toes anyway she stole my phone and called him. right then as i got my phone back N and M leave M is real pissed cause this guy J was macking on his girl or something.

Me and C are the two biggest guys there so we go make sure nothings going on (even though i am drunk, C is not) we go and stand by the door to the stairs (this is not in the apartment but down the hall). they are inside arguing and we hear them start to wrestle. so me and C burst in. i instantly get between the two of them and try to get one out of the stair case area (i didnt hit/kick or injury anyone just held them apart). we'll M's mom smashes a black ice bottle over my neck, but being drunk i didnt feel it to much. i pull J out into the hall and he starts jumping and hitting me. C pulls him off and throws him to the ground, at this point its real crazy and K is yelling at me to get in to the elevator and i do along with C,A, and a few of K's friends. I get out side and my neck is bleeding pretty bad and my brand new hoody and pants are soaked in Smirnov. anyway M and N get out a back way and head to N's apartment. well J comes out and starts yelling and me and starts to run towards me and is saying he's gonna kick my ass. C steps in a gives him a punch to the jaw and he falls down (by the way he (j) is drunk) he gets back up and goes back inside.

Me C,A,this kid (B, that i dont know) and K head back to N's apartment. we get there i change clothes cause i cant go home bleeding and soaked in alcohol. N dipps out ( he supposedly had a knife) i go outside to grab K and bring her back to the apartment N comes back shortly. Me , C,A,B leave and i get dropped off at home. i stumble in clean up my neck and make a few phone calls before passing out.

What i want to know is could i press charges against the woman who broke the bottle over me. i have a big, deep cut on my neck and a bunch of little ones on my hands and cheek. i already know that me and C are gonna find J and beat the **** out of him. but i dont know weather i should press charges, as i was drunk when this happend and i would probably have to admit to that so i would probably get a minor ticket. And possibly battery charges from breaking up the fight ( from what i have been told). I just want to know what i should do about this situation.

Any and all help please would be very appreciated

Thanks

~ Shrek

P.S. the woman was M's mom and she is about 45 yrs old, i am not quite sure if she provided the alcohol but i assume so cause she was the only one over 21

Last edited:

shrek45

You Are Guilty said:
Your only recourse is to have sex with the mom. Nasty, dirty, gorilla sex. And don't forget to take pictures.

Wow you are a very intelligent person. I really appreciate the quality and time you most have put into that brilliant post.

~ Shrek

P.S. You Suck At Life

Last edited:

Veronica1228

shrek45 said:
Who you are a very intelligent person. I really appreciate the quality and time you most have put into that brilliant post.

~ Shrek

P.S. You Suck At Life
I agree with you completely! YAG certainly DOES suck at life. I'll bet that he doesn't know the joy of drinking ILLEGALLY with 16 year old puking girls and then getting hit over the head by 45 year old skanks who contribute to the delinquency of minors. You could sure teach him (and me) a thing or two. Congratulations! You have a wonderful future ahead of you.

By the way, I think it's a good plan to find that guy and kick his a$$. I mean you won't be charged with Assault and Battery or anything. It'll just be one more stepping stone towards your destiny. Trailer Park Ville!

Last edited:

You Are Guilty

Wait, you didn't like the original advice? Ok, then try this on for size. The only way to file charges is to go to the police, tell them the story, and let them investigate. So go do it! Head right on down to your local police station, and repeat the story you told us.

Then, please report back here with the results. :rolleyes:

rmet4nzkx

You Are Guilty said:
Wait, you didn't like the original advice? Ok, then try this on for size. The only way to file charges is to go to the police, tell them the story, and let them investigate. So go do it! Head right on down to your local police station, and repeat the story you told us.

Yes, this is the best advice for this situation. Don't dally.
Please update us with the outcome.

Veronica1228

You Are Guilty said:

This IS good advice, but I think he should kick that guy's a$$ first and include that as part of the story to the police. What can they do about it? The guy has it coming!

rmet4nzkx

Veronica1228 said:
This IS good advice, but I think he should kick that guy's a$$ first and include that as part of the story to the police. What can they do about it? The guy has it coming!
Now, now V girl, we want him to exercise his rights to report his crime to the police, nothing more, nothing, less. Let the police handle it.

OP print out your thread and take it to the police, it will make reporting your crime easier.

kathrynne

shrek45 said:
Who you are a very intelligent person. I really appreciate the quality and time you most have put into that brilliant post.

~ Shrek

P.S. You Suck At Life
Please learn to spell and proofread before attempting to insult someone else's intelligence. Your inability to properly assemble a sentence ruins your credibility.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">