• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Racist Cops in Small Town. White Rules America

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PayBackIsABeach

What is the name of your state?I'm in Connecticut. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I was accused by a local town cop, I believe he was a town cop, of placing "disturbing" "unnerving" witchcraft materials which according to him consists of cat nip and pictures, in front of someone's house. He said there were two witnesses which happen to be the accusers, that saw me drop these items in front of their house. One of the accusers is a minor and has a serious jealous streak, not to mention some mental illness she inhierted from her mother. The cop told me if "it" happens again, I assumed he was referring to the cat nip and pictures, It will be considered harassment so I presume I will be arrested at that point.

There was no crime committed, and no evidence pointing to me as the guilty person. Just suspension, hersay, and general biased racist discriminatory allegations. am I right so far?

What can I do besides take the accusers to small claims court? What can I sue for? Harassment, False accusations, something to that effect. As far as this police department what can I do?
The cop said this was confidential and it has been documented. So I asked if it is on public record at all. He said no. How can I and Where can I sue the Police Department. Or contacting the press is a better option? Media attention seems to stir things up. Wakes society up.
Am I in the right section of law? :mad:

You Are Guilty

PayBackIsABeach said:

I was accused by a local town cop, I believe he was a town cop, of placing "disturbing" "unnerving" witchcraft materials which according to him consists of cat nip and pictures, in front of someone's house. He said there were two witnesses which happen to be the accusers, that saw me drop these items in front of their house. One of the accusers is a minor and has a serious jealous streak, not to mention some mental illness she inhierted from her mother. The cop told me if "it" happens again, I assumed he was referring to the cat nip and pictures, It will be considered harassment so I presume I will be arrested at that point.

There was no crime committed, and no evidence pointing to me as the guilty person. Just suspension, hersay, and general biased racist discriminatory allegations. am I right so far?

What can I do besides take the accusers to small claims court? What can I sue for? Harassment, False accusations, something to that effect. As far as this police department what can I do?
The cop said this was confidential and it has been documented. So I asked if it is on public record at all. He said no. How can I and Where can I sue the Police Department. Or contacting the press is a better option? Media attention seems to stir things up. Wakes society up.
I strongly suggest that you wait until you finish high school before you worry about suing anyone.

rmet4nzkx

Veronica1228 said:
...and why the heck did you post your stupid question 5 times?
Because that's how many fingers they have on one hand, they will post more when they figure out how to continue to the next hand :rolleyes:

Veronica1228

rmet4nzkx said:
Because that's how many fingers they have on one hand, they will post more when they figure out how to continue to the next hand :rolleyes:
Hopefully, he'll quit while he's behind. Right now he's once, twice, FIVE times an idiot!!!

O

Obnoxious1

PayBackIsABeach said:

Take your meds and calm down :eek:

S

seniorjudge

PayBackIsABeach said:

Just suspension, hersay, and general biased racist discriminatory allegations.

I was kinda hopin' we'd get to hear some of the suspension and hersay.

momof3kids831

More Fun

You seem to be getting your kicks on this family in the words you are trying to hide BUT are not. Next time make sure that NO ONE sees you...lol.. Try toilet paper on a night before it rains. That way you do not leave much of a paper trail...LMAO

PayBackIsABeach

White Trash On FreeAdvice.com Trailer Trash that smells like Urine. Learn how to read

:rolleyes: :cool:

Well Fat Old Housewife with Three Kids No job No Intelligence and No Life Living in a Trailer Park

I never admitted to doing anything. I was accused of doing something that isn't even illegal!! Wow someone needs to read more I see. Get off Welfare (Coz most Americans on welfare are White and Live in Trailers) and get a job! Learn how to read. Your hillbilly state must have some ESL tutor programs to assist you in learning how to read and write English.

stephenk

"Just suspension, hersay, and general biased racist discriminatory allegations."

You were suspended from doing what?

What is hersay?

What was the racist allegation?

Why do you even have any contact with the family?

PayBackIsABeach

Mature professional Adults only respond with some real advice. Idiots

I never said I was suspended from anything. The cop discriminated against me on the basis of religion-there was an understanding or an assumption, on the part of the cop, that I allegedly took part in "witch craft" which is part of "wicca" which is a religion and I have the freedom and the right to do so under the consitution. Nothing was placed on anyone's property, I didn't destroy property, nor did I injure anyone. If it was an illegal act that someone could prove I did, then I would have been arrested. Otherwise, all the cop could do is make threats that are not supported by the consitution or statues of this State. :D :p :) :cool: :rolleyes: :eek:

Veronica1228

PayBackIsABeach said:
I never said I was suspended from anything. The cop discriminated against me on the basis of religion-there was an understanding or an assumption, on the part of the cop, that I allegedly took part in "witch craft" which is part of "wicca" which is a religion and I have the freedom and the right to do so under the consitution. Nothing was placed on anyone's property, I didn't destroy property, nor did I injure anyone. If it was an illegal act that someone could prove I did, then I would have been arrested. Otherwise, all the cop could do is make threats that are not supported by the consitution or statues of this State. :D :p :) :cool: :rolleyes: :eek:
The "cop" was responding to a complaint. All he did was talk to you about the complaint. How is that discrimination?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">