• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Libel, Slander, Harassment, Police Threats &Accusations, Religion Discrimination?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

PayBackIsABeach

What is the name of your state?Connecticut

Is it a "crime" to place pagan/non-christian type items in front of or around someone's house, on state/gov. roads in CT? Or is that considered Freedom of religion/speech?

I was accused by a local town cop, I believe he was a town cop, of placing "disturbing" "unnerving" witchcraft materials which according to him consists of cat nip and pictures, in front of someone's house. He said there were two witnesses which happen to be the accusers, that saw me drop these items in front of their house. One of the accusers is a minor and has a serious jealous streak, not to mention some mental illness she inhierted from her mother. The cop told me if "it" happens again, I assumed he was referring to the cat nip and pictures, It will be considered harassment so I presume I will be arrested at that point.

There was no crime committed, and no evidence pointing to me as the guilty person. Just suspension, hersay, and general biased racist discriminatory allegations.

What can I do besides take the accusers to small claims court? What can I sue for? Harassment, False accusations, something to that effect. As far as this police department what can I do?
The cop said this was confidential and it has been documented. So I asked if it is on public record at all. He said no. How can I find out if someone made a false police report
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

PayBackIsABeach said:
What is the name of your state?Connecticut

Is it a "crime" to place pagan/non-christian type items in front of or around someone's house, on state/gov. roads in CT? Or is that considered Freedom of religion/speech?

I was accused by a local town cop, I believe he was a town cop, of placing "disturbing" "unnerving" witchcraft materials which according to him consists of cat nip and pictures, in front of someone's house. He said there were two witnesses which happen to be the accusers, that saw me drop these items in front of their house. One of the accusers is a minor and has a serious jealous streak, not to mention some mental illness she inhierted from her mother. The cop told me if "it" happens again, I assumed he was referring to the cat nip and pictures, It will be considered harassment so I presume I will be arrested at that point.

There was no crime committed, and no evidence pointing to me as the guilty person. Just suspension, hersay, and general biased racist discriminatory allegations.

What can I do besides take the accusers to small claims court? What can I sue for? Harassment, False accusations, something to that effect. As far as this police department what can I do?
The cop said this was confidential and it has been documented. So I asked if it is on public record at all. He said no. How can I find out if someone made a false police report
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

My response:

What the hell are you talking about, anyway?

IAAL

S

seniorjudge

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

IAAL
Smokin' cat nip...don't they do that in California?

PayBackIsABeach

Advisers? Give me a break. More like morons on crack. You must live in a trailer park

I hope you people aren't paid "professionals" Or worse, state paid "professionals." What a waste of taxpaying money.

"Just because you don't believe something doesn't exist, doesn't mean it doesn't"

"A mind is a terrible thing to waste."

:confused:

S

seniorjudge

PayBackIsABeach said:
I hope you people aren't paid "professionals" Or worse, state paid "professionals." What a waste of taxpaying money.

"Just because you don't believe something doesn't exist, doesn't mean it doesn't"

"A mind is a terrible thing to waste."

:confused:
My response:

SeniorJudge

zippysgoddess

I have no idea what you are babbling about here, but my cats will gladly relieve you of that catnip so you don't get into any more trouble with it.

Would you believe that I was violently attacked the other day? I went to open a package of tea to make a cup and I did not know one of the ingredients was catnip. Mr. Whiskers sure knew it right away and drew blood while stealing my tea bag. Hey, do I have a case? LOL!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">