• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I promise !

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

pkish424

I promise to wait next time... I was just so upset. And sorry about spelling, saw it when it was too late. Just dropping a line to let you know, I did call the cops and they have made out a report. He told me if I wanted to go thru her garbage every day of the week I could, its not against the law. But, this is not a hobby I want to take up. I just knew the paint came from her, she's been on the war path with me since I told her she couldn't break her lease without her having to be responsible to pay till its re-rented. So, thanks HG you've done it again.

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pkish424:
I promise to wait next time... I was just so upset. And sorry about spelling, saw it when it was too late. Just dropping a line to let you know, I did call the cops and they have made out a report. He told me if I wanted to go thru her garbage every day of the week I could, its not against the law. But, this is not a hobby I want to take up. I just knew the paint came from her, she's been on the war path with me since I told her she couldn't break her lease without her having to be responsible to pay till its re-rented. So, thanks HG you've done it again. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok, great. I just did not want you to graduate to dumpster diving. Hey looky here Joe, look what I found, an old shoe and yesterdays leftovers. Yeah, Mo, I found the other shoe and a half bottle of booze. Oh boy, we hit the jackpot.

P

pkish424

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HomeGuru:
Ok, great. I just did not want you to graduate to dumpster diving. Hey looky here Joe, look what I found, an old shoe and yesterdays leftovers. Yeah, Mo, I found the other shoe and a half bottle of booze. Oh boy, we hit the jackpot. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Brains and humor !!!! Do you have money too?...What a catch...

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pkish424:
Originally posted by HomeGuru:
Ok, great. I just did not want you to graduate to dumpster diving. Hey looky here Joe, look what I found, an old shoe and yesterdays leftovers. Yeah, Mo, I found the other shoe and a half bottle of booze. Oh boy, we hit the jackpot. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Brains and humor !!!! Do you have money too?...What a catch...
Yes money, looks, charm, personality... and the list and beat goes on... I am the fresh catch of the day. My name is Marlin with gills, a tail and scales included. My favorite movie, The Codfather. I can sing too. My favorite tuna is Salmon Enchanted Evening. I also play the big mouthed bass. You should see all the groupers floundering around me. You sea, I'm very important in the professional field with friends like a sturgeon and King clam. Holy mackeral, I didn't tell you that the play on words are all on porpoise. So don't say, abalone, he's just pulling our fin.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">