• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

rough police violation of civil rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rockmycraddle

State : Washington
My family is being, and has been, unjustly persecuted and slandered by the Spokane County Sheriff's office and I am afraid it has escalated to the point I fear for our safety and possibly our lives. I have been keeping a portfolio on everything that has happened to us sense 2002. We have been raided 3 times, and no charges have been filed, as no evidence has ever been seized. They have shot at my husband, missed, and had another county extradite him on a misdemeanor warrant so he would not be here for the hearing on the discharge of the firearm the next day. He has an alleged “notorious” brother who is referred to as the ’million dollar man’ and comes from a family who do not back down from the Law and stands up against them when they are wrong.

For the past week they have broadcast My husband and his brothers pictures on the news calling them notorious and quoting outrageous amounts of money they have spent to prosecute them. They have made many fraudulent statements about them and our family as a whole. My husband tried calling the news station to get them to take it off the news but they said the information was valid and came from our Sheriff’s Department.
Sheriff deputies kicked in my door a couple of weeks ago and arrested my husband on an alleged felony bail jumping charge, which he is not guilty of, and apparently put together two drug charges. Charging him on a day he had no police contact what so-ever... We are guessing they filed these charges from the raids, although I am not certain of this yet. My husband has never been caught with any illegal drugs. They did not identify themselves as they broke down my door and came in. My husband, who was in the bathroom, came out calmly and cooperatively to speak with them. One officer grabbed him and twisted his gun, as in a mobster fashion, held the barrel to his temple and said “I would love to have a reason to put a cork in your mother fu…king head “. The other officer tried to hand him his gun, I witnessed this. My husband was with a friend approximately a month ago who was pulled over for no light on the lic. Plate. The officer, one of two, went directly to his side of the car (passenger side) and got him out of the car with the threat of a warrant from another county, which also was non-extraditable. One officer walked by and threw a baggie on the ground in front of him; the other officer picked it up and put it in his pocket and said “Lookie what we found”. They planted the drugs. I have pictures, incidents, badge numbers, names and details of most all incidents; along with statements and names of all witnesses. The first raid with for drugs/guns (found neither) the second for a chop-shop. I made some phone calls while they waited for the signed warrant and the Sheriff’s department knew, after the warrant was signed, but before they entered my residence, that there were no stolen cars here, or anything else . The third raid included the ATF and was for arson, again no evidence was here, in fact we had no knowledge of the arson. They DID NOT leave a search warrant behind after this raid, only the list of items taken from the home. Two officers were overheard, by a witness, talking to each other and one stated that he “believed they handled this one wrong as it was suppose to be a ’knock and search’-”They had rammed the door for entry and threw a percussion bomb.

.I am preparing to write to The UCLA, Dateline, Montel, Opray and any other national news/talk shows in the hope I can air my story . I have asked our local news media’s to air the victims side of the story now that the public had the Sheriff’s side, but I have been repeatedly denied. I am becoming more fearful and nervous every day, I no longer live in peace or feel safe in my home; every dog bark or loud noise causes me great anxiety. I no longer have any trust in our police, our government or for any of the attorneys in Spokane,

. I do not feel I can now go it alone and do need legal representation in order to be heard. Any advise out there?

Last edited:

You Are Guilty

Any advise out there?
1- Don't forget Dr.Phil;
2- If you want people to take you seriously, learn to spell properly. For example, it's advice, it's written all over this place - look at the top of your screen.
3- Where can I see the photos of the police planting evidence?
4- What was your husband in jail for in the past?

rockmycraddle

First of all, how could I forget Dr. Phil?

Sorry about the spelling.. I thought advice was spell As Shol e.

No Pictures of cops planting evidence, photos of the mess they can make; only have witness to the cops planting evidence.

My husband has a drug charge. Started as a possession charge and escalated to delivery before they (Spokane's Finest) were done. This was before I knew him, many years ago.

I filed a formal complaint with the Department of Justice, locally and Washington DC, Civil Rights Devision. I asked for 10 million dollars and my husbands release from jail. This was done the end of June. I am meeting with lawyers next week to find one that will represent me/us in superior court.

I don't care if I receive a plug nickle; I want police accountability - The misuse of power has gone way to far. I live in fear of a possible unjustly long sentence for my husband or the possibility of loss of life.

The Bill of Rights to the U.S. Constitution is a sacred document that all Americans should help preserve and protect. Americans need to become more vigilant in their efforts to protect these rights, and that is the basis for this suit/complaint.

Curt581

rockmycraddle said:
Sorry about the spelling.. I thought advice was spell As Shol e.
Not a real good way to ask for help.

Since you're getting an attorney, I guess you won't be needing any advice from us, will you?

You Are Guilty

Curt581 said:
Not a real good way to ask for help.

Since you're getting an attorney, I guess you won't be needing any advice from us, will you?
It's OK, that's just the spelling used by c-r-a-c-k-h-e-a-d-s. I can't wait to hear how this one turns out :rolleyes:

belli

You Are Guilty said:
It's OK, that's just the spelling used by c-r-a-c-k-h-e-a-d-s. I can't wait to hear how this one turns out :rolleyes:
You really are an a$$hole. It's obvious the original poster is an idiot. You don't need to tell her she's an idiot, she's known it her whole life.

She's also a member of a class of citizens who are unable to protect themselves against bullies. In her case the bullies wear badges. She was asking for help from what she saw as a group of citizens who CAN stand up to bullies.

That's why we show up here, right? Or do you show up to feed your ego and to feel superior compared to the little people? You're an a$$hole, but then I said that already ....

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
belli said:
You really are an a$$hole. It's obvious the original poster is an idiot. You don't need to tell her she's an idiot, she's known it her whole life.

She's also a member of a class of citizens who are unable to protect themselves against bullies. In her case the bullies wear badges. She was asking for help from what she saw as a group of citizens who CAN stand up to bullies.

That's why we show up here, right? Or do you show up to feed your ego and to feel superior compared to the little people? You're an a$$hole, but then I said that already ....
Anger issues, dear?

You Are Guilty

belli said:

Amazing. You went to all the trouble to register and join this site just to post this, a response to a 6 week old post? I'm honored. But after reading your post, I'm assuming you're not very well educated. I don't mean this as a slam. In fact, if this is true, you should be congratulated for making it this far in life, even though you are at a significant disadvantage (you know, the football helmet you have to wear every time you set foot outside the house).

I can't wait to read your next response, I only hope it is as well-written and intelligent as this one was.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">