• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Re-tenant leaves without paying rent

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

a_l_a_n

Thanks homeguru,

I forgot to mention earlier that the tenant who left without paying rent did not give back the keys and the remote control for the garage

I let him use garage parking merely out of goodwill, it was not under the rental agreement. However it enables him to enter the building. )

Does this help me in any way ?
Tia

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by a_l_a_n:
Thanks homeguru,

I forgot to mention earlier that the tenant who left without paying rent did not give back the keys and the remote control for the garage

I let him use garage parking merely out of goodwill, it was not under the rental agreement. However it enables him to enter the building. )

Does this help me in any way ?
Tia
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not really because you still can not serve him. Maybe he will press the garage door remote by mistake and get beamed up into deep space nine. He'll call down and say oh Tia help me please. And you respond with, "you're out of your Vulcan mind"

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">