• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

The Criminals are Waiting

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

LegalBeagle

Hey Homey & IAAL.. I see the CB has a lot of '0' Busy or tired of answering questions from women who were beaten up by their husband whilst pregnant but love him..

I can not find any good 'fights' to jump into on any board !! .. :)

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LegalBeagle:
Hey Homey & IAAL.. I see the CB has a lot of '0' Busy or tired of answering questions from women who were beaten up by their husband whilst pregnant but love him..

I can not find any good 'fights' to jump into on any board !! .. :)

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey LB, remember I'm a lover not a fighter.

LegalBeagle

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HomeGuru:
Hey LB, remember I'm a lover not a fighter.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your not married then ?

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LegalBeagle:
Your not married then ?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wan to know more about me? Read the post Topic: I promise ! by writer pkish424 of todays date.

LegalBeagle

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HomeGuru:
Wan to know more about me? Read the post Topic: I promise ! by writer pkish424 of todays date.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes I did read it.. sad, so sad :)

HomeGuru

Yes I did read it.. sad, so sad :) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LB, thank you for feeling my pain.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">