• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Speeding 78 in a 50

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

serpentor617

What is the name of your state?
New York State.

Hello. Currently I was caught speeding in Cheektowaga NY, doing 78 in a 50? Does anyone have any advice? Is it worth it to seek legal repentation? I have a clean record. Havnt been convicted of any infractions in the past 18 months.

Curt581

serpentor617 said:
Hello. Currently I was caught speeding in Cheektowaga NY, doing 78 in a 50? Does anyone have any advice?
Investigate all your options. You haven't given us enough specific info to advise you.
Is it worth it to seek legal repentation?
That's a question only you can answer. Some say yes, some say no.
I have a clean record. Havnt been convicted of any infractions in the past 18 months.
Not relevant to whether or not you were actually speeding. It may be taken into account by a Judge if he has to decide your penalty after a guilty verdict.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">