• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

property sale

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

biagio

about 18 months ago i sold part of my land to a developer 4221m2 as stated on contract however i have recently dicovered he actually took 4539m2 an extra 318m2.My question is what remedy can i pursue.Am i able to claim 318m2 at todays market value or only as at date of the contract.thank you anyone who could give some direction

HomeGuru

biagio said:
about 18 months ago i sold part of my land to a developer 4221m2 as stated on contract however i have recently dicovered he actually took 4539m2 an extra 318m2.My question is what remedy can i pursue.Am i able to claim 318m2 at todays market value or only as at date of the contract.thank you anyone who could give some direction
**A: POST REJECTED.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">