• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Landlord heaven

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mrswhoop

I am extremely outraged over the situation in my community.
In our town we happen to have a very large Unviversity, which keeps expanding.
And I would say it makes up about 50 percent of the city's population. and because of that, the rent is extremely high for this area. The Landlords in this community are making a killing! which is so unfair for the hard working families who cannot rent a reasonable place for a fair price.
Most of the houses that are resonable rent, are unfit to live in.
help!!!!!!

D

David J. Miller

It sounds like you need to talk to your community housing authority, city council, district representatives etc... This sight cannot help you fix what is being driven by supply and demand. There is an affordable housing crisis everywhere so keep this in mind on November 7th and vote for those who put affordable housing at the top of their priority list.

(Personally, I don't think affordable housing take precedence over some other more important issues, but that is for a different site.)

I am not an attorney or a politician.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">