• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I need some options...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Adroc

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania

Two gentleman I recently befriended have begun a new business venture. They created an LLC for a property development business. They've acquired their first property and are moving quickly on some others. I have been asked to help them w/ their marketing and business plan. Though I'm their marketing guy, I'm acting as a consultant.

Since it's a brand new company and an LLC, it's my understanding that properties purchased must be done under individual names and not the business. They asked me if I had any interest in becoming a gurantor or possibly even the primary debtor to help them in acquiring additional properties. My credit is exemplary so of course this would put me at risk if they were to default. Since I'm considering this request, what would be a fair trade off in return for what I'm offering? Any thoughts about what I've discussed would be greatly appreciated!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">