• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Damaged Property

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

Bands

I live in NY. My neighbor recently cut down a dead tree which was on her property. As the work was being performed, the workers were back and forth through my property. Upon completion of the work, I saw that a water hose had been cut, and a number of plants from the garden were damaged. I attempted to speak with the neighbor about this, but she hung up on me. I would like to be compensated for my damages. What course of action should I take?

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bands:
I live in NY. My neighbor recently cut down a dead tree which was on her property. As the work was being performed, the workers were back and forth through my property. Upon completion of the work, I saw that a water hose had been cut, and a number of plants from the garden were damaged. I attempted to speak with the neighbor about this, but she hung up on me. I would like to be compensated for my damages. What course of action should I take?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Small claims court.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">