• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My responses vanished

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

HomeGuru

Today I responded to about 6-8 posts after waiting approximately 3 hours to get into this BB. My responses are gone as if I never even responded. Blame the server, software, or ?
Very frustrating to be locked out of your own home, and then when you finally get in and respond, poof like magic, your fantastic helpful and well thought-out responses disappear.

HomeGuru not to happy today.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Homey:

I know exactly what you're talking about. Same thing happened to me last week. Frustrating as all get out.

Welcome to the Club.

IAAL

------------------
By reading the “Response” to your question or comment, you agree that: The opinions expressed herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE" are designed to provide educational information only and are not intended to, nor do they, offer legal advice. Opinions expressed to you in this site are not intended to, nor does it, create an attorney-client relationship, nor does it constitute legal advice to any person reviewing such information. No electronic communication with "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE," on its own, will generate an attorney-client relationship, nor will it be considered an attorney-client privileged communication. You further agree that you will obtain your own attorney's advice and counsel for your questions responded to herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE."

A

Always searching

Hey homey,

The haint on the family board, "Tilldawn" got them. She threw all of the responses in the cauldron and cooked it with all of her relatives. Boo!

J

Johnson

Well, Homey I'll tell ya. It seems like this here BB just isn't all it could be. After I post a message I will come back to it a few hours later to see that I have a response (it usually ends up being one from you), however, the response is not there when I pull up my post and I am constantly showing 1 more response than is actually available to view. Now, as far as any of my responses are concerned, I have just about given up. They usually pop up about 2 days later...Johnson

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">