• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Being Kicked out!!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mdalyandddaly

What is the name of your state? New Jersey
:confused: :mad: :(
I currently live with my parents at their home in Morris County while my husband is away in Boot Camp for the Army's Military Police. My father is currently threatening to kick me out of the house becuse he thinks one of my friends stole his chainsaw. I think he doesn't want to admit that he lost it or loaned it to someone and can't remember who. A few of my friends tell me that he can not kick me out without having an eviction notice since I have lived in this house all my life, I get mail here, and ALL of my things are here. I was wondering if this is true and if it is, where can I find a written copy of the law that says this?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

mdalyandddaly said:
What is the name of your state? New Jersey
:confused: :mad: :(
I currently live with my parents at their home in Morris County while my husband is away in Boot Camp for the Army's Military Police. My father is currently threatening to kick me out of the house becuse he thinks one of my friends stole his chainsaw. I think he doesn't want to admit that he lost it or loaned it to someone and can't remember who. A few of my friends tell me that he can not kick me out without having an eviction notice since I have lived in this house all my life, I get mail here, and ALL of my things are here. I was wondering if this is true and if it is, where can I find a written copy of the law that says this?

My response:

Fathers don't need to follow the law when it comes to their daughters. Start packing before you don't have time to pack.

IAAL

mdalyandddaly

Do you not have anything better to do than sit on this site and bother people? I've seen your posts on other people's threads and it seems that someone needs to get a REAL hobby. People are asking legitimate questions and all you are doing is replying with ignorance. Fathers to need to abide by laws when it comes to their daughters and I'm determined to teach mine a lesson. He is only my father through adoption so I have no blood relation to him. And no, he didn't raise me because he never cared about anything I did whether it was graduating High School or training a horse that became a national champion in her breed. This man was never meant to have children and only adopted because it was "the thing to do" as far as he was raised in the 40's.As far as he's concerned, no rules apply to him, not even his own. Therefore, IF there is such a law in NJ (which I am trying to find out), I intend on forcing him to abide by it. Oh and by the way, don't mess with me because I am not stupid by any means and I will find ways to rip you apart that you will never be able to refute because you are probably too stupid to even understand english written in proper form and I will probably use bigger words than you will ever understand. Just get a life and leave people alone. If you are not a lawyer or a law enforcement official, you have no authority and obviously no knowledge of things you try to reply to so find another site in which to ridicule others.

You Are Guilty

mdalyandddaly said:
Oh and by the way, don't mess with me because I am not stupid by any means and I will find ways to rip you apart that you will never be able to refute because you are probably too stupid to even understand english written in proper form and I will probably use bigger words than you will ever understand.
Uhoh Ms. Smartypants, looks like you're an outlaw!

mdalyandddaly

I think time is wasting for you. Packing is not the issue here. That only takes me 10 minutes. The real issue now is how much I can tear you apart without you even knowing it.

mdalyandddaly

oh wow... things to go on
Biography:
Occupation: Family Law Lawyer - Location: Los Angeles, California. Interests: Teaching Civil Procedure. Background: Practicing law for 24 years. Graduate of Stanford Law.
Interests:
Big Busted Redheads
Lawyer - Senior Partner of a three-person lawfirm. 25 years practicing law.

One... if you really are a lawyer, you're in california! I'm all the way across the country where laws are different. We even have a law out here stating that if you steal a horse, you can be put to death. I know that one may be stupid but we still have it because the horse is out state animal. And since you are in California, you have no way of knowing those lovely little ordinances for the township I live in because my parents decided to move to a tiny little town that has the weirdest laws.

Two... You are in Los Angeles. You are so ignorant!!! Of course laws don't apply to fathers out there because there are more pressing things to the cops to worry about than if a father is kicking out his daughter. Out here, The cops have nothing better to do than to sit at the doughnut shop and jack off.

Three... Ohhhhhhh you like big busted Red Heads... Too bad you royally pissed one off. Ever hear of the "red head temper"? Well... They were not lying when they say we have a temper. It is actually an understatement.

Four... a Seinor member of a law firm. That I highly doubt. Well, then again, maybe that's why you try to rip every one apart. Now I'm guessing your age to be at or around 50 years old and therefore I am concluding that you are getting to be just as senile as my dad so now nothing you say matters because I will not believe you. And do not tell me again that time is wasting because it is not. If need be, I will just have one of our wonderful officers in blue to accompany me along with a couple of my friends (so we can laugh) and have the kind officer enlighten my father as to the law that says he needs an eviction notice to get me out. Yes, I found the answer to my question without any help from a senile man who claims to be a lawyer. Then if he tries anything, My friends, who are not afraid to go back to jail, will step in and help me out.

Veronica1228

mdalyandddaly said:
I am not paying rent and I don't need a lease agreement because I've lived here since I was 10 months old.
I was going to try and help you by looking up laws, or getting the attention of the experts on the board that are online right now, but I've changed my mind. Your behavior thus far has been erratic and hostile towards IAAL, and he wasn't even rude to you. I see no reason for this, and so I am withdrawing. Before you look up my profile I'll tell you right now that I am a banking officer, but as I said I was going to ask a real estate lawyer or someone else that posts here to look at your thread.

It looks like you got your answer elsewhere anyway, so good luck to you.

Shay-Pari'e

Obviously, you need to grow up. Stop living off of others who do not want you there. That must make you so proud. You are married and still living under daddy's roof.

Let me give you a hint, since your sooooooooooo stupid. If I wanted to kick my son out after he was 18, you bet I could just kick him out. It doesn't matter that you lived there your whole childhood, you were a minor and in the care of your parents. You are no longer a child, and he can boot a snotty nosed brat out anytime he wants.

Start packing, and support yourself brat,...... your not wanted there. ( I can certainly see why )

HomeGuru

mdalyandddaly said:
I think time is wasting for you. Packing is not the issue here. That only takes me 10 minutes. The real issue now is how much I can tear you apart without you even knowing it.
**A: 10 minutes? I guess you have nothing and nothing for brains.

Veronica1228

mdalyandddaly said:
I have a weird question. How can you tear someone apart without them even knowing it? I mean, I would think that if someone say, tore off my arm, I would notice. I do type with two hands, after all.

Just wondering.

LadyWolf55

Dr Phil would refer to you as a "Moocher"

Your "adoptive" father paid to feed, clothe, house, and care for you practically from birth. That alone should incite at least a modicum of humility in your soul. Apparently, it doesn't.

My advice is to find another place to live post-haste, and get yourself to a good therapist in order to treat the emotional problems you have displayed here. I once had a neighbor who was an adoptee such as yourself. He seemed to have the same problems with self-indulgence, haughtiness, and lack of humility you are displaying. He died at the age of 21 in a car accident. I called it KARMA.

L_bungalow

word.

oh, smack!
So true. He doesn't owe you anything anymore. You're lucky he's let you stay this long seeing as how you're a married adult. Grow up and take responsibility for yourself, or if you are unable, a little humility goes a long way.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">