• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What I need to do?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

NIri

Hello:

In my lease agreement said that the lease expire on dic. 31, 2000. Today I receiveda letter, from the landlord, telling my that the lease was automatically renewed, because the lease expires on nov. 20, 2000.

I just want to know what just happen here, also what I need to do?????

This is not the first problem I had with this landlord. I was almost evicted from the apartment, because they make a mistake with my rent payment. It was a complete bad experience for my husband, my baby and me.

I'm from NJ.

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NIri:
Hello:

In my lease agreement said that the lease expire on dic. 31, 2000. Today I receiveda letter, from the landlord, telling my that the lease was automatically renewed, because the lease expires on nov. 20, 2000.

I just want to know what just happen here, also what I need to do?????

This is not the first problem I had with this landlord. I was almost evicted from the apartment, because they make a mistake with my rent payment. It was a complete bad experience for my husband, my baby and me.

I'm from NJ.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The expiration date of your lease is as stated on the written lease agreement. There is no automatic renewal when a lease expires because the tenancy becomes m/m absent a lease agreement.
I am sure that your baby did not have such a bad experience due to L and could care less if L was Mr. Gerber.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">