• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Slip And Fall How long?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

robb233

What is the name of your state?Florida

Last year in August I was in a undisclosed restaurant. It was nearing closing and when I approached a like buffet the man behind it was using a water hose and spraying the floor, now I didnt think anything about it at the time; I was assured that they wouldn't be that dumb. But anyways as I walked upto it I slipped caught myself sorta before I wiped out and twisted my leg. Me being the type that normally makes fun of those who sue over this, I walked away in pain. But my moms friend told me that I should get a accident report if it hurts that bad.... So I did and there was no caution signs warning that the floor was wet and I am very sure they are at clear liability and my attorney said they was. I had to call a attorney as I mentioned having one, after weeks of trying to get them to send me to a doctor. They just kept giving me a run around saying they should have called me and to call back in a hour... Finally with the attorney and a very big one at that they sent me to one the next day.After completing a few months of therapy and no improvements I discontinued because I was tired of the intrusive pain from it. So now I have already got like book detailing my lawsuit and they are demanding like $90,000.00 for my permanet damage. Luckily no surgery is needed at the moment, and it appears to be a cyatic nerve that really bugs me the most. Just out of curiousity I have heard many different average and suggestions... I missed a lot of work including loosing a job because I had to go to therapy for weeks straight, and need what I deserve, How long will it take? Is there anything I should know? :mad:

jity

robb233 said:
It was nearing closing and when I approached a like buffet the man behind it was using a water hose and spraying the floor, now I didnt think anything about it at the time; I was assured that they wouldn't be that dumb.

You would be one lucky person if you win this or if they settle. Why becuse you don't need a wet floor sign if you see someone spraying water on the floor, that is your sign.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">