• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

lien on my house

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rick0522

What is the name of your state? florida i had a new roof put on my house in june of 04. the work was terrible and after they put the paper on it rained very heavy and all the ceilings in my house were water stained. they finished the roof but failed to competely fix all the stains inside and the job outside is terrible. they put a lien on my house in july when i refused to pay them untill they fixed all the damage. i sent them a demand in oath letter registered in sept but they never replied. i filed a contest of lien in march and it is now over 60 days and they never responded to that. how can i now get this lien off my record to refinance?

Last edited:

HomeGuru

rick0522 said:
What is the name of your state? florida i had a new roof put on my house in june of 04. the work was terrible and after they put the paper on it rained very heavy and all the ceilings in my house were water stained. they finished the roof but failed to competely fix all the stains inside and the job outside is terrible. they put a lien on my house in july when i refused to pay them untill they fixed all the damage. i sent them a demand in oath letter registered in sept but they never replied. i filed a contest of lien in march and it is now over 60 days and they never responded to that. how can i now get this lien off my record to refinance?
**A: time to get an attorney involved.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">