• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Been evicted and have children...now homeless-please help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

fynechyna28

I've been evicted and I have 3 your children. I have been told that in Pennsylvania, a landlord can not evict a tenant after October 15 because it is considered winter, especially if children are living in the property. I was evicted October 30. I was locked out of my home and not allowed to get in unless I had the landlord's permission and he could let me in. Now I am homeless, scared and very frustrated. Please help!

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fynechyna28:
I've been evicted and I have 3 your children. I have been told that in Pennsylvania, a landlord can not evict a tenant after October 15 because it is considered winter, especially if children are living in the property. I was evicted October 30. I was locked out of my home and not allowed to get in unless I had the landlord's permission and he could let me in. Now I am homeless, scared and very frustrated. Please help!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What happened, did L file anything in court? Did the court give L possession of the property? Please provide the entire story. There is no law prohibiting seasonal eviction.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">