• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Breaking my lease

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

Rayshawnee

I need to know if I am liable for breaking our lease agreement. We are only responsible for one months rent to end the lease. We gave notice because of the problems in the complex. Unfortunately the complex rented alot of the apartments to college kids and did not anticipate all the problems. Loud partying all night. So much that they wake my 2 year old up at least twice a night. Broken beer bottles every where, condoms in the sand box where the kids play.We where walking home and a kid was peeing off his balcony. Another time I took my son to swim and a bunch of girls and guys are having a great time minus swim suits. This is a really expensive complex that is why we choose it so we would not have these kind of problems. I have talked to the manager so many times and they keep warning and writing notices but the kids dont care and they do not know what to do. We jsut cant have my son in this environment any longer. Is this reason enough for us to leave? My husband has also taken a job out of state so we will be relocating. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

R

Rayshawnee

Sorry If I could only follow directions :) I am in Arizona. Hope this helps.

R

Rayshawnee

Sorry If I could only follow directions :) I am in Arizona. Hope this helps.

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rayshawnee:
I need to know if I am liable for breaking our lease agreement. We are only responsible for one months rent to end the lease. We gave notice because of the problems in the complex. Unfortunately the complex rented alot of the apartments to college kids and did not anticipate all the problems. Loud partying all night. So much that they wake my 2 year old up at least twice a night. Broken beer bottles every where, condoms in the sand box where the kids play.We where walking home and a kid was peeing off his balcony. Another time I took my son to swim and a bunch of girls and guys are having a great time minus swim suits. This is a really expensive complex that is why we choose it so we would not have these kind of problems. I have talked to the manager so many times and they keep warning and writing notices but the kids dont care and they do not know what to do. We jsut cant have my son in this environment any longer. Is this reason enough for us to leave? My husband has also taken a job out of state so we will be relocating. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dear Arizon Pee,
those reasons are good enough to break the lease. Take some photos of the evidence ie. beer bottles, condoms etc. as proof of the problems. Take pictures of the suits by the pool only and not of the nude college models. They may demand royalties.

R

Rayshawnee

Thanks a million HomeGuru. Just wanted to make sure I had something to back me up. One of the staff has witnessed the beer bottles and condoms along with the naked, drunk college kids having a "hayday" in the pool area. I am sure I can use him as well.
Take care and thanks again!!

D

David J. Miller

Naked girls in the swimming pool?!?!

Where did you say this complex was? Heeheehee

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David J. Miller:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
David, it's a new luxury desert development called No Thong Villas.

R

Rayshawnee

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HomeGuru:
Originally posted by David J. Miller:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
David, it's a new luxury desert development called No Thong Villas.
They are having move in specials?? YOu get a disposable bathing suit when you sign the lease. hehheheheh

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rayshawnee:
They are having move in specials?? YOu get a disposable bathing suit when you sign the lease. hehheheheh<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Throw in a six pack and some colorful condoms and it's party time.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">