• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

OUR MODERATOR, MARY, SAYS . . .

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

With regard to complaints that the Boards are slow, our moderator, Mary, responds:

"I was just told that we are moving today to the faster servers."

Mary

(Brought to you by IAAL)

------------------
By reading the “Response” to your question or comment, you agree that: The opinions expressed herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE" are designed to provide educational information only and are not intended to, nor do they, offer legal advice. Opinions expressed to you in this site are not intended to, nor does it, create an attorney-client relationship, nor does it constitute legal advice to any person reviewing such information. No electronic communication with "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE," on its own, will generate an attorney-client relationship, nor will it be considered an attorney-client privileged communication. You further agree that you will obtain your own attorney's advice and counsel for your questions responded to herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE."

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I AM ALWAYS LIABLE:
With regard to complaints that the Boards are slow, our moderator, Mary, responds:

Mary

(Brought to you by IAAL)

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I sure hope that's true about the faster servers. I've been trying to get into this BB for over three hours.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

C'mon Homey!! Do you believe everything you read?

You'll notice that the server is no faster than it was 5 hours ago. Changing servers isn't brain surgery.

So, I guess when you read something like that, "today" means within the next few weeks.

Good to hear from you,

Your buddy,

IAAL

------------------
By reading the “Response” to your question or comment, you agree that: The opinions expressed herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE" are designed to provide educational information only and are not intended to, nor do they, offer legal advice. Opinions expressed to you in this site are not intended to, nor does it, create an attorney-client relationship, nor does it constitute legal advice to any person reviewing such information. No electronic communication with "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE," on its own, will generate an attorney-client relationship, nor will it be considered an attorney-client privileged communication. You further agree that you will obtain your own attorney's advice and counsel for your questions responded to herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE."

L

LadyBlu

Thank You IAAL for the update.. I was beginning to wonder if it was just me and being discriminated against..

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Heck, I wanted to put that message on all the Boards, so people would know what's going on . . . but, I couldn't get into the "other" Boards.

Now, I'm glad I wasn't able to because the Boards are still slow, and I probably would have caught a lot of flack from everyone.

I'm barely able to get onto this Board to write this.

Still "waiting" like the rest of you,

IAAL

LegalBeagle

Mary tells me they are changing to a different BB vendor so we may see a totally different board when it comes up..

Of course, most upgrades are done during the night so curious why they decided to take it all down now..

Total time a good techie needs to switch to a new server.. 1 hour.

Oh well.. 'Always look on the bright side of life, de dum de dum de de de de de'

U

Ukiah

Hey I was able to get on th efamily board, see you there.

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I AM ALWAYS LIABLE:

Mary

(Brought to you by IAAL)

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe this site is on a faster server, has a new BB vendor and uses new software. In which case I am completely fooled. Yes quite astonished. My responses to posts do not appear right away even after I said the magic words; abracadabra, hocus pocus, alacazam, shazam, razzmatazz, open sesame, open says me, kahuna kukamonga, 1.2.3, free advice now, be prepared, please oh please, pretty please, pretty please with sugar and spice and everything nice, pretty please with flowers, I'll give you ten bucks, nanny nanny boo boo, good brown charley grief, chuck you farley, book'em Dano, let the force be with you, me JarJar Binks, I'll make you an offer you can't refuse, say it don't spray it, we're so sorry Uncle Albert, lomi lomi salmon fish and poi, beam me up Scotty, Scully FBI, is that your final answer?, Yo website, we the people, four score and seven years ago, I'm with the government and I'm here to help you, cat scratch fever, Mott the Hoople, Military Intelligence, bonus nachos, yu oda flied lice?, table for two, hey man you need your windshield cleaned?, Hey baby, you want some action?, safe sex, the joy of sax, is there a doctor in the house?, Elvis left the building, Jerry! Jerry!, Roseanna Roseanna Danna, Big Summo Warrior, World Wrestling Heavyweight Champion The Rock, are you ready to rumble?, Hey Moe yuk, yuk, yuk, yabba dabba do, Gilligan little buddy, Kama Sutra, Kama Karma Chameleon, Lady Madonna, breaker breaker 10-4 what's your handle, Roger can you read me, over and out, take out sushi, the beat goes on, this is your Captain speaking, if elected your President, it depends on what the definition of the word is is, if the glove does not fit, you must aquit, just say No, Area 51, UB 40, UCC 1-207, code blue, red light district, blue light special, Bud Light, disco duck, yellow bird, Pixie dust, there's no place like home,
when you wish upon a star, I did not inhale, .......... ..............................

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cat2young:
HomeGuru I love your reply.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks kitten. It appears that I did inhale prior to that post.
Signed,
Still crazy after all these years

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">