• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

forclosure of 2nd mortgage

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

ltlredinca

my home in Nv. was forclosed on almost 3 yrs ago and has sence been sold, my problem is with the 2nd mortgage holder, they are still hounding me for payment. Do I have to pay them? What can they do to me now?

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ltlredinca:
my home in Nv. was forclosed on almost 3 yrs ago and has sence been sold, my problem is with the 2nd mortgage holder, they are still hounding me for payment. Do I have to pay them? What can they do to me now?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The foreclosure auction was most likely held and the sales price was less than the mortgage(s). The lender may have gotten a deficiency judgement against you. You still owe the money.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">