• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

To: Webmaster of Disaster

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

HomeGuru

This BB is doing the full tilt boogie. I have never seen the site act this way. It is like the BB dropped windowpane acid man. Then took some hits from the hash oil pipe and ate some mushrooms. Then on to the 151 rum bong, lines of coke and a doobie of some elephant mixed with Kona Gold, Maui Wowie buds and Thai sticks. It is like listening to Hendrix playing the Star Spangled Banner in quadrophonic 8 track. Wow man, what was I just saying?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

1st ANNOUNCER: Hey, man. There's some bad crap going around and we want you to know that the medical tents are full, man. So be careful. There's more food coming in about an hour. Oh, man . . . .

2nd ANNOUNCER: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome . . . Country Joe and the Fish.

COUNTRY JOE McDONALD: "Give me an F (FFF !!)" "Give me a U (UUU !!)" "Give me an N (NNN !!)" "Give me a K (KKK !!)" "Give me a Y (YYY !!)"

"What's that spell? (Funky!!) What's that spell? (Funky!!) I can't hear you . . . What's that spell? (FUNKY!!) Well, alright!"

COUNTRY JOE AND THE FISH:
"Well come on all of you big strong men, it's time to help Uncle Sam again. Got himself in a terrible jam, way down yonder in VIET NAM. So put down your books, pick up a gun, we're gonna have a whole lotta fun!

And it's 1, 2, 3, what are we fightin' for? Don't ask me, I don't give damn, next stop is Viet Nam! And it's 5, 6, 7, open up the Pearly Gates. Well . . . there ain't no time to wonder why, WHOOPEE we're all gonna die!!"

Sorry Homie, I was having a Woodstock/Acid Flashback.

Thanks for shakin' me out of it!

Your buddy,

IAAL

------------------
By reading the “Response” to your question or comment, you agree that: The opinions expressed herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE" are designed to provide educational information only and are not intended to, nor do they, offer legal advice. Opinions expressed to you in this site are not intended to, nor does it, create an attorney-client relationship, nor does it constitute legal advice to any person reviewing such information. No electronic communication with "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE," on its own, will generate an attorney-client relationship, nor will it be considered an attorney-client privileged communication. You further agree that you will obtain your own attorney's advice and counsel for your questions responded to herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE."

[This message has been edited by I AM ALWAYS LIABLE (edited November 05, 2000).]

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I AM ALWAYS LIABLE:
1st ANNOUNCER: Hey, man. There's some bad crap going around and we want you to know that the medical tents are full, man. So be careful. There's more food coming in about an hour. Oh, man . . . .

2nd ANNOUNCER: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome . . . Country Joe and the Fish.

COUNTRY JOE McDONALD: "Give me an F (FFF !!)" "Give me a U (UUU !!)" "Give me an N (NNN !!)" "Give me a K (KKK !!)" "Give me a Y (YYY !!)"

"What's that spell? (Funky!!) What's that spell? (Funky!!) I can't hear you . . . What's that spell? (FUNKY!!) Well, alright!"

COUNTRY JOE AND THE FISH:
"Well come on all of you big strong men, it's time to help Uncle Sam again. Got himself in a terrible jam, way down yonder in VIET NAM. So put down your books, pick up a gun, we're gonna have a whole lotta fun!

And it's 1, 2, 3, what are we fightin' for? Don't ask me, I don't give damn, next stop is Viet Nam! And it's 5, 6, 7, open up the Pearly Gates. Well . . . there ain't no time to wonder why, WHOOPEE we're all gonna die!!"

Sorry Homie, I was having an Woodstock/Acid Flashback.

Thanks for shakin' me out it!

Your buddy,

IAAL

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

IAAL that was excellent. I still have my original Woodstock LP. With County Joe and the Fish, Richie Havens, Santana, John Sebastian, Judy Collins, Crosby, Stills Nash an Young, Sly and The Family Stone, Ten Years After and the list goes on.....Number nine...number nine....be careful, there's some bad sh*t being passed around.... if you're too tired to chew, pass it on, 15 days man... 15 days...,
I want to introduce the man that made it all happen, Mr. Max Yasgur.......

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Dear Homie:

Thanks! I was having some fun with that!

Yes, I also have my original licorice pizza of Woodstock. I also have it on CD's so I don't screw up the album.

What memories!

IAAL

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I AM ALWAYS LIABLE:
Dear Homie:

Thanks! I was having some fun with that!

Yes, I also have my original licorice pizza of Woodstock. I also have it on CD's so I don't screw up the album.

What memories!

IAAL
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

IAAL, do you have any ideas for intruder Arnie Brown? I have a couple surprises in store for him.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Dear Homie:

Yesterday, I sent his latest posting to Mary at her home e-mail address. She has explained her trouble in keeping him off the Boards because he keeps changing his e-mail address, and changing his Board names.

There's really nothing we can do (even sending him letters are of no help) because, like I said before, "we have no standing".

Now, if you know his company, and know where to write, there's no problem with writing to them and complaining. However, if they don't do anything about him, there's nothing more that we, as contributors, can do.

It's up to the "powers that be".

Mary is turning these matters over to her boss, the big attorney Kahuna, Gerry Goldsholle, Esq. If I know Gerry (and I don't), it's a toss-up whether or not he'll do anything.

Your buddy,

IAAL

------------------
By reading the “Response” to your question or comment, you agree that: The opinions expressed herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE" are designed to provide educational information only and are not intended to, nor do they, offer legal advice. Opinions expressed to you in this site are not intended to, nor does it, create an attorney-client relationship, nor does it constitute legal advice to any person reviewing such information. No electronic communication with "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE," on its own, will generate an attorney-client relationship, nor will it be considered an attorney-client privileged communication. You further agree that you will obtain your own attorney's advice and counsel for your questions responded to herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE."

HomeGuru

Dear Homie:

Yesterday, I sent his latest posting to Mary at her home e-mail address. She has explained her trouble in keeping him off the Boards because he keeps changing his e-mail address, and changing his Board names.

There's really nothing we can do (even sending him letters are of no help) because, like I said before, "we have no standing".

Now, if you know his company, and know where to write, there's no problem with writing to them and complaining. However, if they don't do anything about him, there's nothing more that we, as contributors, can do.

It's up to the "powers that be".

Mary is turning these matters over to her boss, the big attorney Kahuna, Gerry Goldsholle, Esq. If I know Gerry (and I don't), it's a toss-up whether or not he'll do anything.

Your buddy,

IAAL

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks IAAL, I'll handle things from my end. He has no idea who he is dealing with here. I know his company corporate headquarters, address, telephone and fax numbers, email addresses in Oklahoma. I also have contact information of his attorney legal providers in MD. Stay tuned.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">