• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

To: Modsquaderator

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

HomeGuru

It is really getting challenging trying to guess what others are posting and responding to/with because the posts and responses do not appear right away. Second and third guessing is fun. Some of my responses may even be correct. It is called the hit and miss free advice scenario. All I can think about is haywire, default and crash. Is this the SS Minnow. SS= server and software. What is the UBB 40 Code? Red red wine....

LegalBeagle

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HomeGuru:

It is really getting challenging trying to guess what others are posting and responding to/with because the posts and responses do not appear right away. Second and third guessing is fun. Some of my responses may even be correct. It is called the hit and miss free advice scenario. All I can think about is haywire, default and crash. Is this the SS Minnow. SS= server and software. What is the UBB 40 Code? Red red wine....
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

In my short time on these boards I have never seen the moderator or webmaster post or reply to a thread. The missing last post is a known problem with UBB so I am surprised it has not been fixed. Maybe all the experts should go on strike until a reason is given, or it is fixed.

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LegalBeagle:
In my short time on these boards I have never seen the moderator or webmaster post or reply to a thread. The missing last post is a known problem with UBB so I am surprised it has not been fixed. Maybe all the experts should go on strike until a reason is given, or it is fixed. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am willing to strike except my union boss advised me that in the union contract there is a clause stating mediation first, then arbitration at the bargaining table. Also we must give a 30 day and 48 hour walk-out notice of our intent to strike at least 3 days prior to filing the Request For Mediation. The said Request must be filed out in triplicate with notarized statements from the shop stewards that a show of hands vote was taken and the majority of 80% have authorized the Intent To Strike Notice. In addition, 3 names of Mediators must be submitted that have no apparent conflict of interest between both parties. In the event that mediation is not sucessful, there must be a Notice To Arbitrate filed within 5 business days from the end of mediation. Notwithstanding, the arbitration must be agreed upon by both parties as binding and the issues arbitriable. Should one party not agree, they must leave arbitration and file a Motion To Compel in District Court. Should the Experts on these Boards be considered by definition, managers by the National Labor Relations Board, said experts would the be exempt from walking the Wilson picket lines. Also should the contributors be deemed Essential Experts, said workers are barred from striking during the 60 day period including but not limited to notice of intent to strike, mediation, collective bargaining and arbitration time periods. Hence, these experts can only cast their strike votes upon call but remain working and be legally considered Essential Experts Working Under Protest. As such, all the experts will continue to receive the same pay (nothing), retirement benefits (zero), vacation allowance (nada), health insurance benefits/pension/401 K (zitch) as before the strike notice. Lastly, there is a provision titled the winners never quit, quitters never win clause. I do not know witch party can effectively use the clause, and whether the party is a witch and/or the clause Santa.
LB, I may have to consult with my attorney. IAAL, are you there and do you give professional courtesy and professional curtsie?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">