• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Question for HomeGuru

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

millan

HomeGuru
Does the mortgage company send her portion of the down payment or can I roll it over into the new loan and pay her out of my pocket?
Also, I have received an overage check from the mortgage company. Both our names are on it. Do I need her signature in order for me to deposit the check? Or can one signature take care of that? She moved away 4 years ago and I have no idea where she is.

Thank you again.

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by millan:
HomeGuru
Does the mortgage company send her portion of the down payment or can I roll it over into the new loan and pay her out of my pocket?
Also, I have received an overage check from the mortgage company. Both our names are on it. Do I need her signature in order for me to deposit the check? Or can one signature take care of that? She moved away 4 years ago and I have no idea where she is.

Thank you again.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">