• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

To: HOMEGURU

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I AM ALWAYS LIABLE:
Dear Homey:

The following is the text of an e-mail I received from Mary regarding our good buddy, Arcon300 . . .

"I received a reply by email from Mr. Arcon 300, to the extent that he was just trying to make a living. I am in the process of continuing to dump him from the site.

Thank you, IAAL."

Thought you'd like to know.

IAAL

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the update IAAL.

To Arnie and Moderator Mary:

Just trying to make a living is a totally BS and bogus excuse. That excuse does not justify disreguarding website user instructions and various messages from the HomeGuru and playing games to circumvent the rules by posting messages under various aliases then deleting them. Furthermore, in the PPL Training Manual and Marketing Instructions, (which I have a copy of) there is no mention of using spam postings on commercial websites and disreguarding user instructions in order to get potential clients. In fact the Company expressly prohibits these types of tactics. The Company has a replicating website for associates to use and there are clear instructions as to the use of the websites. In fact, after reading these instructions, it is apparent that Mr. Brown is in violation of his own company's policies.
In any network marketing or multi-level marketing program, there are various ways to market the product and service without need to go the route that Mr. Brown has taken. These methods are condoned and approved by the company and are in the Training Manual and taught by Mr. Brown's upline and sponsor and their upline and sponsor.
In addition, I do not understand how Mr. Browm alleges he is just trying to make a living even after repsonses to his posts from the HomeGuru told him to stop his actions and that commercial advertising is not approved on this website. How would he expect to get clients, when the messages to him were to leave this site? One does not get clients when they are unhapy with him.

My tracking software has listed 23 posts by this man using various author aliases such as arcon300, legal answers, arcon and taskerschoice. With the various aliases he has posted titles such as FREE Legal Assistance, Legal Questions Answered- Free, FREE LEGAL ASSISTANCE, Dying Intestate, Interesting Web Site and if you have questions about divorce, child support etc.......

His various posts appeared on these BB's on the following dates:

Family Law: Oct 22, Nov 2, 4 and 4

Accident, Injury and Insurance Law: Oct 22, Nov 1

Bankruptcy Law: Oct 22, Nov 1

Business and Finance Law: Oct 22, Nov 1

Criminal Law: Oct 22, Oct 30

Employment and Labor Law: Oct 22, Oct 31

Estate Planning: Oct 22

Immigration Law: Oct 22

Real Estate Law: Nov 2, 4

Traffic Law: Oct 22, Oct 25

Total of 23 separate posts times $1000 per commercial ad = $23,000.

If everyone was "trying to make a living" on this website doing the same thing that Mr. Brown has done, these BB's would be nothing more than a listing of commercial ads from thousands of posters. Yes no free advice but freeadvertising.com

If Mr. Brown apologizes for his actions, I will stop further action on my part. If not, Mr. Brown, expect to hear something from your Corporate Office.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">