• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

To: Arnie Clown

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

HomeGuru

You are like a little kid playing your little games posting then deleting your posts after I have responded. Then registering as a user on this website under a different name. I really and truly feel sorry for you. You have chosen to ignore the user instructions on this website and also my 6 warnings. Plan and simple, child, this website does not allow commercial advertising. I simply can not understand why you would continue to do this. Do you know other ways to reach potential clients rather than spamming and abusing websites?
You can not outsmart me and continue clowning around.
Be prepared to answer to your upline and the PPL Corporate offices in Oklahoma. I will email this post to the corporate offices along with the website user instructions.
Then send a certified letter advising them to terminate your membership. You are a grown man and I hope you grow up real soon.

[This message has been edited by HomeGuru (edited November 04, 2000).]

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HomeGuru:

You are like a little kid playing your little games posting then deleting your posts after I have responded. Then registering as a user on this website under a different name. I really and truly feel sorry for you. You have chosen to ignore the user instructions on this website and also my 6 warnings. Plan and simple, child, this website does not allow commercial advertising. I simply can not understand why you would continue to do this. Do you know other ways to reach potential clients rather than spamming and abusing websites?
You can not outsmart me and continue clowning around.
Be prepared to answer to your upline and the PPL Corporate offices in Oklahoma. I will email this post to the corporate offices along with the website user instructions.
Then send a certified letter advising them to terminate your membership. You are a grown man and I hope you grow up real soon.

[This message has been edited by HomeGuru (edited November 04, 2000).]
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">