• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

no disclosure

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mickiae99

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? WA

Bought house in Dec of 2004. Told sellers were selling due to divorce (had only lived here for a year). Found out that house was built in drain field, and that water floods the yard. This saturates ground, preventing septic system from pumping water into ground, therefore causing septic system backup. The people who built house were told not to build on lot, but decided to do it anyway. Previous owners (different people), knew of problem and did not disclose information. Informed of all this by neighbor who worked on surrounding lots, and has lived here many years. He knew previous owners and had advised them on this problem when it had occured to them.

I apologize, I was not clear with my question. Is there anything that I can do, and if so who do I need to talk to?

Last edited:

HomeGuru

mickiae99 said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? WA

Bought house in Dec of 2004. Told sellers were selling due to divorce (had only lived here for a year). Found out that house was built in drain field, and that water floods the yard. This saturates ground, preventing septic system from pumping water into ground, therefore causing septic system backup. The people who built house were told not to build on lot, but decided to do it anyway. Previous owners (different people), knew of problem and did not disclose information. Informed of all this by neighbor who worked on surrounding lots, and has lived here many years. He knew previous owners and had advised them on this problem when it had occured to them.

**A: ok, thanks for writing.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">