• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

how long must I restore ex roommates stuff

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

girlsgebe

What is the name of your state? IN
Three weeks ago, one of our roommates moved out owing 1200 in his share of the expenses, leaving a mess in the yard costing about 2000 to clean up and multiple items and animals owned by him on our property. We still have a few big items he hasn't picked up. TV, snowblower, grill, snake cage, rabbit cages and aquariams, vaccuum and misc. smaller items. How long must I store these items, or can I dispose of them as I see fit.

HomeGuru

girlsgebe said:
What is the name of your state? IN
Three weeks ago, one of our roommates moved out owing 1200 in his share of the expenses, leaving a mess in the yard costing about 2000 to clean up and multiple items and animals owned by him on our property. We still have a few big items he hasn't picked up. TV, snowblower, grill, snake cage, rabbit cages and aquariams, vaccuum and misc. smaller items. How long must I store these items, or can I dispose of them as I see fit.
**A: search IN abandoned property law.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">