• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

First speeding ticket: 84/65 in Ohio

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

liyuhua

What is the name of your state? PA

I got a ticket today for doing 84 on 65 in Ohio, Mahoning County in a rental car. The officer did not give me a numeric figure for the fine. I was wondering how much the fine is?

I only rent cars, so basically, i just want to get the ticket settled and done with.

Does anyone know how much i will be fined? Is this constituted as reckless driving?

I can't go to court, so is there anyway i can contest the dollar amount?

And how does this ticket affect me if i want to rent cars in the future in PA, and i'm leaving the US in 3 months for 6 years?

Crazed98

You have to go to court if you want to fight the ticket I don't believe they allow you to have a video conference to fight a speeding ticket yet.

A lot of rent-a-car companies don't like renting to high risk drivers but if speeding is all you do and you don't crash their cars I doubt they would have a problem with it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">