• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

release of land from loan

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

helpjess

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? North Carolina

I tried to post this earlier hope not a duplicate

My neighbor and myself are trading a small portion of land(.272 acres). The reason for the trade is that his portion is part of our right of way (if we owned this it would make our land more valuable). Just for background a road was moved many years ago that moved property lines and that is the reason for the property line mess.

I have been told that we should each request a release for this portion from our loan company. Can you help me with the terminology and forms I should use during this process? Any other advise would be greatly appreciated. In your experience we this be a complicated or long drawn out process?

Thanks

HomeGuru

helpjess said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? North Carolina

I tried to post this earlier hope not a duplicate

My neighbor and myself are trading a small portion of land(.272 acres). The reason for the trade is that his portion is part of our right of way (if we owned this it would make our land more valuable). Just for background a road was moved many years ago that moved property lines and that is the reason for the property line mess.

I have been told that we should each request a release for this portion from our loan company. Can you help me with the terminology and forms I should use during this process? Any other advise would be greatly appreciated. In your experience we this be a complicated or long drawn out process?

Thanks
**A: hire a real estate attorney. We don't do forms etc.
Expect this to take from 6 months to a year.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">