• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Opening a Bar

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kittybabez

Texas

I'm looking to open a new neighboorhood sports bar. I dont know what Licences I need to sell Alcohol, I looked at TABC's forms but there are so many i dont know which one would pertain to me. Hours will be noon -2am 7days a week.

HomeGuru

kittybabez said:
Texas

I'm looking to open a new neighboorhood sports bar. I dont know what Licences I need to sell Alcohol, I looked at TABC's forms but there are so many i dont know which one would pertain to me. Hours will be noon -2am 7days a week.
**A: we provide legal advice not advice on how to open a bar. Use your common sense. What agency regulates bars? Contact them.

kittybabez

that was kind of rude, I'm looking for legal documents, what legal douments i would need. i dont need you to tell me how to open one, i was just looking to see if anyone knows what legal documents i need. If you dont have an answer or willing point me in the correct direction you shouldnt say anything at all. This site is for ppl who have questions, legal documents do not follow catagorize under legal advice? If your not going to do anything but be snotty i would appreciate you not replying. thank you. :mad:

HomeGuru

kittybabez said:
that was kind of rude, I'm looking for legal documents, what legal douments i would need. i dont need you to tell me how to open one, i was just looking to see if anyone knows what legal documents i need. If you dont have an answer or willing point me in the correct direction you shouldnt say anything at all. This site is for ppl who have questions, legal documents do not follow catagorize under legal advice? If your not going to do anything but be snotty i would appreciate you not replying. thank you. :mad:

**A: hey idiot, you are way to ignorant to be owing a bar let alone going to one. Is the name of this website freelegaldocuments.com?
Jeez man. Go have a drink of water and chill.

Cheers!

racer72

Did you know 90% of all business ventures fail within the first year? And the most common cause is lack of knowledge of the business. I would suggest before wasting a lot of yours or others money, you go out and learn the business inside and out. And this means learning what legal documents you need to open a business. Your original post and later post show me that you don't have a clue what running a business is about. HG's first post in legally valid and if you were to ask any lawyer where you live, you would most likely receive the exact same response. Knock the chip off your shoulder and get an education. Then consider starting a business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">