• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

harrassing neighbors

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Leoboy

What is the name of your state? Florida. This is my first time here, so I hope I get this right. I have two young men that have been doing everything possible to drive me insane. Climbing on my roof in the middle of the night, to finally gaining access to my attic. I have called the police five times and they think I am paranoid or have mental issues. I live in a county in Florida where drugs are rampant and for me to tell a sheriff that someone is in my attic was like advertising I"m crazy. They tell me that it would be impossible for a person to do this, but I try to get them to see evidence of the situation and they do not want to get off there lazy butt and see. I don't even call then anymore because they think I am doing drugs. I am almost sixty years old and have never taken drugs except for physical ailments. I have tried everything, but to no avail. These guys just laugh at me and think it's funny.
Would someone please help me! By the way, I have large gable ends on my house and I feel this is how they have gaiined entrance, but I haven't been able to find out how. Neither of these guys work and they get off on cruelty.
Even there girlfriend ats as a lookout for the duo with these new cell-phone-walkie talkies. This goes on just about everynight and sometimes the day. Please, can someone help me? Thank you

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">