• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

6 month period from license issuance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

daniel9173

Hello my name is Daniel Taylor and I have a question. I am the senior class president for Rancho Cucamonga High School and this week is my homecoming dance. I am required to go to this and I was wondering if I am legally allowed to drive since I am going to and from school. The problem is that I need to bring my date along. Am I suppose to put her in a cab and tell her where to meet me. Or should I drive us? Will I get in trouble? Could you please help me out with this. Thank You- Daniel Taylor

M

Marcia M

Call up the MVB and ask but don't tell them that you are going to a dance -- say it's a a compulusory school function. When I was in High School my parents had to drive me and it was sure embarrassing at the time, but I got over it! Have fun.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">