• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

sex in car - someone saw

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dcfan

California--

Maybe I am just being paranoid and you guys will laugh at me, but I was getting carried away (oral sex) in the car late one night and someone saw us and took out his cell phone and presumably called the police. If he gave them my license plate, would this result in some kind of claim being filed against me, or is this the kind of thing the police would just say "ah, we'll look into it" and not doing anything about. It was in Los Angeles.

Normally, I wouldn't be so paranoid, but it so happens that I am already awaiting trial for lewd conduct for an incident which, ironically I am NOT guilty for. Just as I was starting to receive reassurance that my case will go well, I -- yes, stupidly -- did this and so the scenario I imagine is this. Police receive complaint. Police note my license # from complaining guy and trace it to my name. Police see that I am already charged with lewd conduct (trial hasn't happened yet) and add this to my record or whatever. At the trial they say, ah ha! I see you were also seen having sex in your car one night. You are obviously an incorrigible repeat offender and must receive the maximum penalty of the law.

Could any of that really happen?

And please don't tell me I'm stupid and reckless -- I already know that.

nohr4u1yr

You said it!

dcfan said:
You are obviously an incorrigible repeat offender and must receive the maximum penalty of the law. And please don't tell me I'm stupid and reckless -- I already know that.
YOU SAID IT! :p

parrotmom

Um...

Were you caught in the same "park" as your other charge?? You seriously need to be more careful WHERE you and your partner choose to spend time together.

BelizeBreeze

Hell, if everyone who got a knob job in the car was arrested we'd never see the end of the trials.

Get a car with a stick on the column and bench seats then it won't affect your driving ;)

BelizeBreeze said:
Hell, if everyone who got a knob job in the car was arrested we'd never see the end of the trials.

Get a car with a stick on the column and bench seats then it won't affect your driving ;)

A-friggin-men!

Preach on!

CdwJava

Unless the conduct involved a minor, I doubt they are going to bend heaven and earth to charge you.

How do you KNOW someone reported you?

If a party wanted to report the crime and can identify you (and not just the back of your head), then a crime report could be generated and they might look in to it - especially if you have a prior.

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">