• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

FORFEITURE OF VEHICLE FOR DWI

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sleepless

I WAS ARRESTED FOR DWI, AND I REFUSED TO TAKE THE BLOW TEST, LATER ON,DUE TO THE REASON I FELT I WAS FALSELY ARRESTED. THAT IS BEING HANDLED IN THE COURTS BY MY ATTORNEY, BUT THE POLICE FORFEITURED ME VEHICLE WHICH WAS A LEASED VEHICLE. NOW IN NY THIS IS A FAILY NEW PROCEDURE AND I CAN NOT GET ANY LEGAL ADVICE ON WHAT TO DO, CAN THE LEASOR GET THE VEHICLE BACK, SINCE I AM NOT THE OWNER PLEASE HELP ME, SOMEBODY

J

jhr2000

There are laws regarding the taking of personal property. There seems to be an increase in government helping themselves to property which is not theirs. I know of a firm in California that has monographs on illegal acts committed by law enfrsement and government agencies. If your attorney hasn't solved the problem yet let me know. I am sure they would have information that would be very helpful to you and your attorney.

Jay

G

Gadget

My I please make a suggestion? Go to www.fear.org this is called -"Forfieture Endangers Americans Rights."

Here you will find all kinds of items, & cases that could maybe help you pertaining to forfieture in our government and also a excellant laywer from Cal. that can give you some advice. She did me.

But one other thing, one that could help you out maybe not right now but in the near future and that is to get you and your friends to write to your congressmen and tell them to vote "yes" for the forfieture 99 bill. This bill was passed in the house and is now in the senate, they are stalling it.

go to www.fear.org tell them Gadget sent you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">