• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Misdemeanor Criminal Tresspass Help!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

skyazen

What is the name of your state? Kansas and wichita for city

Ok so I was stand at a gas station talking to my friends after I got some gas. The police came and arrest me and anybody that was standing around at the gas station. I was charge under criminal tresspass as a misdemeanor , they have photo me and taking fingerprint, and its this gonna be in my record? how serious is this crime(like will this effect on getting a job)? and how can i clear it so it wont be on my record or it is auto clear after a year(wat i've heard)?

BadJudgement

Sounds to me like there is more to this story. The police don't just arrest people for standing around after filling up their vehicle with gas.

Curt581

BadJudgement said:
Sounds to me like there is more to this story. The police don't just arrest people for standing around after filling up their vehicle with gas.
Sure they do. The police arrest people for no reason all the time. Just read some of the other posts on the website... especially in the Drug Charges section. It cracks me up.

:D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">