• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Error?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T12

What is the name of your state? Ohio
My question is the box was checked for speeding. Also checked was overlimits. However the row of devicces was not checked. ( Radar, Air, Vascar,Pace, Laser Stationary, and Moving) None of these were checked. Do I have a case?
Question #2 If there are two cops working together,dose the first cop that has a reading have to have the other cop varrify using the same device? If so the other unit was a block down hidden in a alley.
Question #3 Can you expalin what ORC ORD 33303 is?
THANKYOU EVERYONE!

T12

So the officer dosen't have to mark on the ticket how he got the reading?
Thanks.

T12

Thanks for the reply. If I ask in a respectful manner what type they used and what ord orc 33303 is do you think the judge will still get mad, and make the penailty worse for me since I'm only 17? Thanks.

Curt581

T12 said:
Question #3 Can you expalin what ORC ORD 33303 is?
It looks to me like a local ordinance number.

Many jurisdictions have city or county ordinances that adopt state traffic law.

They basically say: "No one may violate any state traffic law within Smith County. Violations of this Ordinance are punishable by a $XXX fine. The officer marks the ticket "ORC ORD 33303, adopting state statute 123.45(A)"

T12

Well I go to court tommorow morning any last minute tips for appearing? Also how many points do you think Ill lose? 1st ticket 59/35 OH 17 years old. I was also told that the officer may not have to be there since im a juvinale is this true? Thanks.

Last edited:

Curt581

T12 said:
Well I go to court tommorow morning any last minute tips for appearing? Also how many points do you think Ill lose? 1st ticket 59/35 OH 17 years old. I was also told that the officer may not have to be there since im a juvinale is this true? Thanks.
Dress nicely.

Comb your hair.

Shave that scraggly little tuft of hair off your chin.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">